I Love Being A Mom

jamesmommy0424
my son james
November 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM

he is 3.5 he will be 4 in the end of apirl... and he has been in a big boy bed for over a month now,... he loves video games, i think watching people play them more then playing them... he likes the food i liked as a kid. such as sour candy and chicken nuggets... he is not in preschool, i am with him 24/7, i had him when i was 18 and 6 weekd before graduationg, i did graduate..... he is a very indepentant kid.. and yea just thought i share some stuff about my son

Replies

• jamesmommy0424
    November 19, 2012 at 12:31 PM

he had his cousins that he gets together with on weekly vists... i was  on wic but ended up stop cause we never used the checks after a while and was doing fine... if your gonna hate me cause i dont put my kid in preschool go ahead.. his dads family never put their kids in preschool and the kids are doing great... we could most likely put him in a preschool its just i can teach him the same way they do for less most likely... i like the one and one tiime i have with my kid

• XPunkMommyX
    December 3, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Your son James is so handsome OP...My Daughter never went to Preschool and we still found plenty of ways to get her socialized with other Children,just ignore the negative people,he's your son...PS:love the Mickey & Minnie Mouse...

I Love Being A Mom