I Love Being A Mom

shysa9705
what to do about my teenager?
October 2, 2012 at 2:43 AM

hello I hope someone will be able to give me some advice on what i'm going to say. my daughter wants to move out and live an hr away, I asked her why she says she's not happy where we live. she wants to move away because of kids coming up to her and asking her a question that she tries to forget about untill someone brings it up. I do not know what to do because I don't want to move an hr away from where I live.

Replies

• emmy526
    by emmy526
    October 2, 2012 at 6:32 AM

why not just pull her outta school and let her home school? how old is she? what's going on...you gave very little info in order to give advice...and if kids are bothering her at school, letting her run away from her problems is going to teach her to do that in life. 

• MomTiara19
    October 3, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Hi,

How old is she?

If this situation is very traumatic maybe it would be a good thing?

~Tia

• shysa9705
    October 24, 2012 at 5:35 AM

what happened to her it was when she was 9 and she was almost rape by a 16 yr old near where we live at the children's lake yea i'm sure your going to ask what was she doing down at the lake when she's is only 9 well i can't really answer that because I wasn't home when it happened I was at college and left going to work. she don't like living where we live at because she says it's a reminder about what happened to her. and apparently the students in the high school she's attending have asked her numerous times if she will ever forgive him. my husband went into the school and they told him she needs to find out there names so they could take care of it but she won't do it bc she feels it will start all over again.

I Love Being A Mom