Time Out For You

pd017f
How Many Shoes Do You Own?
by pd017f
April 19 at 8:44 PM

In the Last year what number of them are new. I have 5 that I bought in the last year. All the others maybe 15 had them for years still good , but most are heals and cant wear them, in the mix have one pair of ice skating shoes, 1 pair of boots and several ballet shoes which are not really shoes. two maybe sandals. How about your inventory? Colors. Mine white Tan, black formal.

Replies

• SourRoses
    April 19 at 8:45 PM
    3 lol. Tennis shoes, black heels and sandals.
  • BeautifulMomof1
    April 19 at 8:47 PM
    Too many to count . .
  • inmybizz
    April 19 at 8:49 PM
    Probably 100 or more.
    I have boots, wedges, sandals, stilettos, pumps, sneakers, wedge flip flops, flats to 6 inch heels..you name it.. lol!!!
  • hugss
    by hugss
    April 19 at 8:50 PM

I think I have at least 30 (without going & counting)
    One or two are from this past year :)

Quoting pd017f:

In the Last year what number of them are new. I have 5 that I bought in the last year. All the others maybe 15 had them for years still good , but most are heals and cant wear them, in the mix have one pair of ice skating shoes, 1 pair of boots and several ballet shoes which are not really shoes. two maybe sandals. How about your inventory? Colors. Mind white Tan, black formal.

• captainjack
    April 19 at 8:51 PM

Quoting pd017f:

In the Last year what number of them are new. I have 5 that I bought in the last year. All the others maybe 15 had them for years still good , but most are heals and cant wear them, in the mix have one pair of ice skating shoes, 1 pair of boots and several ballet shoes which are not really shoes. two maybe sandals. How about your inventory? Colors. Mind white Tan, black formal.

• lilkksmom
    April 19 at 8:52 PM
    I think 7-10 pairs lol

Quoting pd017f:

• C.H.E.L.S.E.A
    April 19 at 8:54 PM
    Maybe 6. A mixture of flip flops, tennis shoes, dress shoes, and boots. I'm not a big shoe person so I just have the needed variety for different occasions and nothing more. I do need a couple new pairs though but I always put off buying stuff for myself.
  • pd017f
    by pd017f
    April 19 at 8:57 PM

Does that mean you have a separate closet for them, and do you wear all of them? maybe bags to go with.

Quoting BeautifulMomof1: Too many to count . .

• SpiritedWitch
    April 19 at 8:58 PM

Over 20 pairs and that is guessing b/c I am not really sure. 

• pd017f
    by pd017f
    April 19 at 9:00 PM

I broke down in the last few months after foot healed so was force to buy new ones

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A: Maybe 6. A mixture of flip flops, tennis shoes, dress shoes, and boots. I'm not a big shoe person so I just have the needed variety for different occasions and nothing more. I do need a couple new pairs though but I always put off buying stuff for myself.

Time Out For You

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts