Make A Difference

KenzieQsMommy
I Made a Pregnancy Announcement
September 24, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I think it turned out just as good as the professional ones :) There's this website, picmonkey.com, you can upload your photos and edit them for free. It was so fun!

Anyway, just wanted to share :)

Replies

• momofsixangels
    September 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Very cute!!! When is your due date?

• sissy852
    September 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    how cute how far along are you?
  • KenzieQsMommy
    September 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I don't know it yet, I just know what I think it is. I haven't seen a dr yet because we are having issues figuring out if I can be on my dh's insurance or not =/

Quoting momofsixangels:

Very cute!!! When is your due date?

• KenzieQsMommy
    September 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Quoting sissy852:

By my calculations, 8 weeks tomorrow. I had to make an announcement  earlier than I wanted to because my in laws spilled the beans to a lot of people. I didn't want someone to ruin the surprise for my friends/family on FB or something

• VintageWife
    September 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM

That's the cutest idea ever!!!!!

• sissy852
    September 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM
    congrats :)

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting sissy852:

By my calculations, 8 weeks tomorrow. I had to make an announcement  earlier than I wanted to because my in laws spilled the beans to a lot of people. I didn't want someone to ruin the surprise for my friends/family on FB or something

• KenzieQsMommy
    September 24, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Quoting sissy852:

congrats :)

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting sissy852:

• KenzieQsMommy
    September 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Quoting VintageWife:

That's the cutest idea ever!!!!!

I wish I could tell you it was my idea :) I found something similar on pinterest

• janessa27
    September 25, 2012 at 10:08 AM

That is absolutely adorable!! I wish I would have thought of something creative like that. I just put a "awesome big brother shirt" on my 3 year old on posted it. Your pic is priceless:) Did you ever make a ticker?

• Cafe Beth
    September 25, 2012 at 10:31 AM

That is adorable! Congratulations on your pregnancy. :)

Make A Difference