Make A Difference

gacgbaker
What cause means the most to you?
September 21, 2011 at 3:58 AM

Do you have a cause you are super passionate about?  There are so many good causes to devote time to- but which one could you talk about all day?

For me, I'm really passionate about families and want to try to do everything I can to help people as they face hard times within their families- I think the family is the core of a society and without them we are in trouble!

Replies

• jillg24
    by jillg24
    September 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Supporting our troups means a lot to me I am an Army Brat & have a lot of friends in the service

• felicity9000
    September 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM

For me there's a few, right now I'm involved in a cause that teaches people the signs of abuse and how to help or get help. Already we've helped women from across the countries receive help. It's dear to me because I was abused as a child and it took until I was 16 to get help.

• Audreesmommy757
    September 21, 2011 at 10:07 AM

stomping out hunger..toys for tots..march of dimes..

• Audreesmommy757
    September 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM

we have alot of military in our family..we support them as well

Quoting jillg24:

Supporting our troups means a lot to me I am an Army Brat & have a lot of friends in the service

• momofsixangels
    September 21, 2011 at 10:14 AM

Alzheimers.I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

• MommySteph06
    September 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM

I am very passionate about car seat safety and natural birth because they both have the potential to save so many little innocent lives.

• StephanAndCoral
    September 22, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I enjoy helping children. and I found alot of times if you give parents resources and they utilze them that you help the children.

• LindaClement
    September 22, 2011 at 10:44 AM

I'm a big believer in family cohesiveness... policies and institutions that split families up are a serious problem for our society. People need to be with their people, especially in stressful times. Treating people 'as if' they have no broader family compounds whatever they're dealing with.

Make A Difference

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts