Beauty 101

Karla1948
Metal Heels
December 15, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Do any of you have experience wearing them? The thought of not having to constantly replace the rubber heel tips appeals to me. I wear "really" high heels one or two evenings a month and these are something I'd LOVE to be seen in.

Replies

• psych_mom
    December 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM

I have to honestly say they to me they look like something a stripper would wear, but that is just my thoughts. Maybe if I saw them on, I would think differently.

• AJsMom81507
    December 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM

OMG I LOVE those shoes.  i saw a pair at Saks last week

• Karla1948
    December 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

These would be too high for daily wear, I'd want something more like 2 to 3 inches high, no platform, but with the metal heel. Like I mentioned, I only go this high once or twice a month.

Quoting psych_mom:

I have to honestly say they to me they look like something a stripper would wear, but that is just my thoughts. Maybe if I saw them on, I would think differently.

• psych_mom
    December 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I think they would look much better in that height. Seriously, all I could picture was Pamela Anderson with these 6 inch heels street walking and her boobs falling out, hahaha.

Quoting Karla1948:

These would be too high for daily wear, I'd want something more like 2 to 3 inches high, no platform, but with the metal heel. Like I mentioned, I only go this high once or twice a month.

Quoting psych_mom:

• kika.fleur
    December 15, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Once, a long time ago. Rubber heel tips still do fall off - you can see on the picture that the heel tips are transparent but they are still there. I don't like it when the platform is that high as personally I don't think it looks classy or elegant.

• peggytoo
    December 16, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Love the look.  Hot!  But I think that metal heel might not give you much traction on some floor surfaces.  I remember back when I was taking dance lessons wearing tap shoes a number of us girls figured out we could slide with our metal taps on terrazo floors.

• juliemom308
    December 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM

I have some metal heels but they are metal half way down the heel. I have to be careful where I am going to, like if there will be a wooden floor. They sink into most surfaces

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN