Featured Posts
RobinChristine
wedding gown for 2nd wedding
July 30, 2013 at 4:44 AM

I am trying on wedding dresses today. This is my 2nd wedding,I am remarrying my  X husband. I never had the big wedding and this is it. However I do not like bridal dresses,too much dress for my taste. I was thinking an off white,silver or  a blue or purple. The blue/purple are our wedding colors,DS and DH will be wearing them. What do you think? Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kika.fleur
    July 30, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I think it's your wedding. It your and your fiance's day, as well as your son's as he will be seeing his parents get married. So you have the right to wear whichever colour in whatever style that makes you feel happy, beautiful and special, and which you think will make your fiance's heart skip a beat when he sees you.

Congratulations!

• ae86mommy
    July 30, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    Congratulations!!! I remarried my x husband almost 4 years ago :) we didn't do a big wedding just in the country and I wore Ugg boots and a black dress that went down to my knees. And it felt just as special as the first time in my huge corset top ball gown wedding dress :) a silver wedding dress I think would be beautiful :)
  • KimmyPoo
    July 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    I would do a little dress with Cowgirl boots :) That just me tho
  • AkashaGermaine
    July 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Congratulations! Moat people don't realize that the white wedding dress trend began with Queen Victoria, and even then it took a while for it to catch on. So there were centuries of colorful wedding dresses before that. To me color is what life is about - embrace it. If this is going to be your "big" wedding enjoy it, make it your own. Can you imagine walking down the aisle in a blue Cinderella-esque ball gown? Whatever color and style you go with the only thing that you should be worried about is making yourself, ds and dh happy. lots of love and hugs to you.
  • 1plustwinsmommy
    July 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM

One of my best friends just got married in a crimson dress. It was drop dead gorgeous. Choose what you love and rock it!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts