Beauty 101

tgeary
My eyes are horrible......home remedies
by tgeary
July 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I have really puffy eye lids which i hate, and getting wrinkles under my eyes. :(

I need ideas on what I can do to help this, home remedies preferred. Thanks. 

Replies

• AromaDrops33
    July 26, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Well this isn't a home remedy, but it's all natural. Jordan Essentials has a wonderful cucumber eye treatment that gets rid of eye puffiness, dark circles and helps with migraines. It's infused with cucumber extract.

Another great product by them is the Caffeine Treatment Gel. It eliminates puffiness, and has skin firming and toning astringent effects. It improves circulation to the surface area. 

• tgeary
    by tgeary
    July 26, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Where can I buy these items at? 

Quoting AromaDrops33:

Well this isn't a home remedy, but it's all natural. Jordan Essentials has a wonderful cucumber eye treatment that gets rid of eye puffiness, dark circles and helps with migraines. It's infused with cucumber extract.

Another great product by them is the Caffeine Treatment Gel. It eliminates puffiness, and has skin firming and toning astringent effects. It improves circulation to the surface area. 

• AromaDrops33
    July 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM

You can browse and purchase products through me, if you'd like I can give you my website :)

i have dark circles under my eyes and I personally use the cucumber eye treatment and it has made a difference, I'm not having to put tons of cover up on now

• Vicariously
    Me
    July 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Rosehip Seed Oil for the wrinkles/fine lines/scars/darkspots (It’s naturally a high source of retinol and beta-carotene from Vitamin A (the key ingredient in every drugstore wrinkle cream) and Castor oil for dark circles. You can put the Castor Oil on your eyelashes at the same time to make them longer and thicker (if you go to my CM profile page, there’s and post I made about Castor Oil for hair growth. A lot of info in there if you want to know more). I use Aubrey Organics Rosehip Seed Oil and Heritage Products Castor Oil every night. I can tell a different within a week if I start slacking and stop using the combo. Especially in the dark circles. If you want to buy Rosehip Seed Oil, it’s a little expensive. Make sure you find a brand that is 100% Rosehip Seed Oil. No other ingredients.

• Lovin_mybaby5
    August 1, 2013 at 8:06 PM

potatoes are great for puffy eyes or tea bags

• momwriter
    August 4, 2013 at 3:06 PM

You can look into a dermaroller. i just ordered one for lines. It's a tool, not cosmetics. I don't know if it would help puffiness though....Maybe google it to get ideas.

• Sunshine257
    August 5, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    Try an egg white mask. Put it on let it dry wash it off.
  • Sunshine257
    August 12, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    I did an avocado mask I was looking into home facials. They said after doing it a few times the puffiness will go down. I don't have puffiness but I have under eye and eyelid wrinkles. My mom did the egg white thing for years to firm her skin. She looked very young for many years and is a smoker. Anyway I am going to do avocado and egg white. The avocado made my skin so soft.

Quoting Sunshine257:

Try an egg white mask. Put it on let it dry wash it off.

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts