Beauty 101

kearaloves1
breast implants/reduction/lift
June 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I really want to get this surgery done im a EEE CUP!! AND DROOPY LOL how many of you ladies desire to have breast surgery? And what would you get done to it if you had the money? And also if you have implants or got your breast done, what did u get done and how was your experience?

Replies

• kearaloves1
    June 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    Quoting Heather2001:

I'm happy with my size, though they aren't perky anymore.  My good friend had a reduction a couple years ago and is ridiculously happy with the results.  She went from an H cup to a C and her insurance covered it because it was causing her so many back problems.

ohhh nice, its nice to have insurance to pay!
  • kearaloves1
    June 16, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    BY THE WAY GLORIOUS BITCHES YOU CAN GO TO MYFREEIMPLANTS.COM SIGN UP AND GET THEM SOON.
  • jellybeanjean
    June 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I have no desire to have breast surgery.....yet.

• chrissydan
    June 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    I would maybe get them a little perky and fuller instead of sag.

Id like a tummy tuck and fat removed from my thighs
  • miasmommy21407
    June 18, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I tell DH all the time that after I go through menopause I want to get a lift. I've never been super happy with the shape of my breast, even as a teenager, so I would like to get some work done. I'm an F cup which I feel is WAY to big for me but DH disagrees, lol. I mostly just want a lift though...no implants or anything like that. 

I won't do it until after menopause though because I don't want to do something that will screw up breastfeeding if we ever have anymore children. I'm only in my 20's though, lol, so I have a LONG ways to go before then. 

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts