Beauty 101

Ambear72
OMGosh
May 10, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I was away the last few days and did a lot of walking!  I had a great time but I got a blister on my heal, not on the bottom but right as the foot curves.  I have NEVER got one there.  I couldnt believe it and it is so painful.  I hate blisters on my feet.  Have you gotten one there and how do you make your feel feel better??

Replies

• HamBergerMama
    May 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Like on your arch?

• suesues
    by suesues
    May 11, 2013 at 7:59 AM

chech your shoe I might be rubbing next time wear better shoe and bandaids

• johnny4ever
    May 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM

soak your foot!

• TheJerseyGirl
    May 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Never had one there... Ouch!!
  • kika.fleur
    May 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM

There's really nothing that you can do apart from putting bandaid on it... Do check your shoes and see what's rubbing your skin. I hope it heals quickly!

• othermom
    May 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Ouch, I haven't had one in a long time

• othermom
    May 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Quoting kika.fleur:

There's really nothing that you can do apart from putting bandaid on it... Do check your shoes and see what's rubbing your skin. I hope it heals quickly!

Definatly put a bandaid on it

• Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM

No its on my heal, where you would get the dry cracking.  right before your heal curves to the bottom on your foot.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Like on your arch?

• Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    Quoting suesues:

chech your shoe I might be rubbing next time wear better shoe and bandaids

I wore my berkienstocks. I wear them all the time, I go walking around my block and never had an issue, no pain, rubbing or anything. So I had good shoes on!
  • Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM

My husband fixed the blisters up and they are feeling better.  I can at least walk today.  LOL  It was just so weird.  I have worn berkinstocks for years and I have never got a blister.  They arent new shoes and I wear them all the time.  The only thing I can think of is my feel swell usually when its hot and when I was there my feet got really big (swollen) so I can only assume thats why all the problems.

Quoting kika.fleur:

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN