Featured Posts
Ambear72
OMGosh
May 10, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I was away the last few days and did a lot of walking!  I had a great time but I got a blister on my heal, not on the bottom but right as the foot curves.  I have NEVER got one there.  I couldnt believe it and it is so painful.  I hate blisters on my feet.  Have you gotten one there and how do you make your feel feel better??

Replies

• HamBergerMama
    May 10, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Like on your arch?

• suesues
    by suesues
    May 11, 2013 at 7:59 AM

chech your shoe I might be rubbing next time wear better shoe and bandaids

• johnny4ever
    May 11, 2013 at 8:58 AM

soak your foot!

• TheJerseyGirl
    May 11, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Never had one there... Ouch!!
  • kika.fleur
    May 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM

There's really nothing that you can do apart from putting bandaid on it... Do check your shoes and see what's rubbing your skin. I hope it heals quickly!

• othermom
    May 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Ouch, I haven't had one in a long time

• othermom
    May 11, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Quoting kika.fleur:

There's really nothing that you can do apart from putting bandaid on it... Do check your shoes and see what's rubbing your skin. I hope it heals quickly!

Definatly put a bandaid on it

• Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM

No its on my heal, where you would get the dry cracking.  right before your heal curves to the bottom on your foot.

Quoting HamBergerMama:

Like on your arch?

• Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    Quoting suesues:

chech your shoe I might be rubbing next time wear better shoe and bandaids

I wore my berkienstocks. I wear them all the time, I go walking around my block and never had an issue, no pain, rubbing or anything. So I had good shoes on!
  • Ambear72
    May 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM

My husband fixed the blisters up and they are feeling better.  I can at least walk today.  LOL  It was just so weird.  I have worn berkinstocks for years and I have never got a blister.  They arent new shoes and I wear them all the time.  The only thing I can think of is my feel swell usually when its hot and when I was there my feet got really big (swollen) so I can only assume thats why all the problems.

Quoting kika.fleur:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts