Beauty 101

wandep
Wednesday Plans?
by wandep
February 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM

What's going on today with you? :) Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Taking the kids to school and then coming home to finish my cleaning and laundry. Trying to get it all done before my daughter's birthday party this weekend.

• Sarah5708Emma
    February 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Spending the day with the kiddos, my best friend is bringing her kids over after school to play for a while. Dh will be home around 4:30 . then it'll be dinner, baths, jammies, snuggs and bed.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    I had to work, then we did lunch, naps and did some crafts. We just finished dinner & are watching walle
  • wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

sounds like a fun!

Quoting Sarah5708Emma:

Spending the day with the kiddos, my best friend is bringing her kids over after school to play for a while. Dh will be home around 4:30 . then it'll be dinner, baths, jammies, snuggs and bed.

• wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Cool, what kind of crafts did you do?

Quoting kmqw229:

I had to work, then we did lunch, naps and did some crafts. We just finished dinner & are watching walle

• ae86mommy
    February 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    We spent ALL day moving into our new rental house. Now I'm sitting here reading a book with a fire going while I browse cm :)
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    Valentines Day stuff.

Quoting wandep:

Cool, what kind of crafts did you do?

Quoting kmqw229:

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN