Beauty 101

wandep
Wednesday Plans?
by wandep
February 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM

What's going on today with you? :) Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Replies

• wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Taking the kids to school and then coming home to finish my cleaning and laundry. Trying to get it all done before my daughter's birthday party this weekend.

• Sarah5708Emma
    February 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM
    Spending the day with the kiddos, my best friend is bringing her kids over after school to play for a while. Dh will be home around 4:30 . then it'll be dinner, baths, jammies, snuggs and bed.
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM
    I had to work, then we did lunch, naps and did some crafts. We just finished dinner & are watching walle
  • wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

sounds like a fun!

Quoting Sarah5708Emma:

Spending the day with the kiddos, my best friend is bringing her kids over after school to play for a while. Dh will be home around 4:30 . then it'll be dinner, baths, jammies, snuggs and bed.

• wandep
    by wandep
    February 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Cool, what kind of crafts did you do?

Quoting kmqw229:

I had to work, then we did lunch, naps and did some crafts. We just finished dinner & are watching walle

• ae86mommy
    February 6, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    We spent ALL day moving into our new rental house. Now I'm sitting here reading a book with a fire going while I browse cm :)
  • kmqw229
    by kmqw229
    February 6, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    Valentines Day stuff.

Quoting wandep:

Cool, what kind of crafts did you do?

Quoting kmqw229:

Beauty 101