Beauty 101

momma0f2kiddos
hair
July 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM
I need some ideas how to do my hair..I always just put my hair in a messy bun..its kinda long..the bottom of my hair covers my boobs.. So any ideas on how to mix it up that's easy and rather simple

Replies

• MrsKish
    by MrsKish
    July 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM
    Lol I just posted around about the same thing.lol
  • momma0f2kiddos
    July 12, 2012 at 10:13 AM
    I don't want to cut it though I just wanna put it up in different ways
  • MrsKish
    by MrsKish
    July 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
    www.dreamweaverbraiding.com/Braiding_Tips.htm

• kika.fleur
    July 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Have you looked at YouTube tutorials for ideas?

You can braid it in many different ways. The other day I saw this one girl who did a few different updo styles suitable for day to day - I wish I remembered her name :-(

High ponytail, low ponytail, Tease the crown and put your hair in a ponytail. Side ponytail.

What about using hair accessories.

Change your part. Use a hair straightener to give the bottom part of your hair some curls. Or do sockbun curls? I am sure the other ladies here will give you tons of ideas!

• Vicariously
    Me
    July 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM

I do a lot of no heat curls (I think long hair looks best down / my hair is too damn slippery to stay up...) I like to make a headband out of a braid. Hang on... I need to find some pictures instead of just writing it out... lol 

• Vicariously
    Me
    July 12, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Sock Bun Curls! They are the best.

• Vicariously
    Me
    July 12, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Some of these are awesome. I really like to do the inside out low ponytail. So easy and pretty.

Here is my Pinterest Board. I have a couple good styles on there. You can click on any picture to direct you to the website it came from.

• mspecan_tan
    July 12, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Post a pic of your hair!

• earthangel1967
    July 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM

2 of my daughters have really long hair they get ideas off of youtube.

Beauty 101

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts