Green Living

chrissysnow22
Hey everyone!!!!
November 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM
How have you been without cm?

Replies

• JasonsMom2007
    November 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM
    You know I thought I would really go nuts without it but other than dying to share the news that my 5 year old is gifted and at a 3rd grade level I was fine without it.
  • chrissysnow22
    November 5, 2012 at 2:36 AM
    I have no friends other than you guys so I was going bananas.

That is some pretty awesome news! Go Jason

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

You know I thought I would really go nuts without it but other than dying to share the news that my 5 year old is gifted and at a 3rd grade level I was fine without it.
  • sonogal
    by sonogal
    November 5, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    WTG Jasonsmom! You have a right to be proud. I was busy at work so wouldn't have got to check in a lot anyway. Kept up thru FB a little bit.
  • chrissysnow22
    November 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM
    We have been super busy at work all week too.

Quoting sonogal:

WTG Jasonsmom! You have a right to be proud. I was busy at work so wouldn't have got to check in a lot anyway. Kept up thru FB a little bit.
  • SpiritedDragon
    November 5, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I actually did pretty good with out it.  We have been house shopping, hoping to buy a house this coming year!  A couple of fallen through on what we though would be great!  But it's all good, still looking, and coming up with ideas!  

• cemcnair
    November 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    I joined the CM FB group, LOL! And, I did a lot of cleaning/organizing :)
  • chrissysnow22
    November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM
    That is really exciting! *fingers still crossed*

Quoting SpiritedDragon:

I actually did pretty good with out it.  We have been house shopping, hoping to buy a house this coming year!  A couple of fallen through on what we though would be great!  But it's all good, still looking, and coming up with ideas!  

• chrissysnow22
    November 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM
    Me too lol! I can't say I have gotten much accomplished at my house though

Quoting cemcnair:

I joined the CM FB group, LOL! And, I did a lot of cleaning/organizing :)

• SalmonBerry87
    November 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    FB and Pinterest were still up so I was fine. The break was kind of nice. I haven't been on as much as I was before it was down.
  • chrissysnow22
    November 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    Fb and my annoying family get to me and I still haven't gotten the hang of Pinterest.

Quoting SalmonBerry87:

FB and Pinterest were still up so I was fine. The break was kind of nice. I haven't been on as much as I was before it was down.

Green Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts