Green Living

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!
August 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    August 11, 2011 at 3:44 PM

Quoting My3coconuts:

waveHi fellow Green Living Mamas! So Glad to be here

Hello!  So glad to have you here!  :)  welcome 

• johnny4ever
    August 11, 2011 at 5:59 PM

We are a  green family!

• MelindaMartelli
    August 12, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Hello, I am a green living mama from northeast PA.

• Cafe AmyS
    August 12, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Quoting johnny4ever:

We are a  green family!

Welcome Tracy!

• Cafe AmyS
    August 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM

Quoting MelindaMartelli:

Welcome!  :)

• SalmonBerry87
    August 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM
    Hello everyone. My name is Samantha. I've always been interested in green living but never really made an appemt until after DD was born. She's 7 months now. I've started making my own household products like cleaners, laundry soap, tooth paste, and we are a no 'pooing family for the most part. (SO is a mechanic and gets pretty dirty so sometimes he needs the 'poo lol) We live in the Pacific Northwest and we have two dogs, an 11 year old cat, and a bunch of fish. When we move (hopefully within the next few weeks) we are going to add a couple goats to our family. I can't wait to get to know everyone. :)
  • SalmonBerry87
    August 19, 2011 at 2:39 PM
    *attempt. Please forgive the spelling errors I'm mobile lol
  • Angeldolphine
    August 19, 2011 at 5:39 PM

Hi, I am Rachel. I am also a semi green mama lol. I use cloth diapers, recycle, mostly unprocessed foods and such. I am interested in making my own household products.

Samantha, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest (Washington state). I also grew up milking goats! I did it for four years and our family made cheese too. The milk is soooo good! Just don't smell the billy goat!

• SalmonBerry87
    August 19, 2011 at 6:42 PM
    I love Washington! :) Born and raised here. WESTERN Washington that is.
    Were getting goats because I originally wanted a milking cow but learned they are high maintenance and expensive! So I decided on goats... I guess I better try goats milk first. I don't think I've ever had it... lol.

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Hi, I am Rachel. I am also a semi green mama lol. I use cloth diapers, recycle, mostly unprocessed foods and such. I am interested in making my own household products.

Samantha, I grew up in the Pacific Northwest (Washington state). I also grew up milking goats! I did it for four years and our family made cheese too. The milk is soooo good! Just don't smell the billy goat!

• SalmonBerry87
    August 19, 2011 at 8:44 PM
    My Gramma is from PA. I love the way she talks. :)

Quoting MelindaMartelli:

Green Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts