Green Living

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!
August 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    November 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Welcome Jasmine!  What kind of work do you do?

Quoting aztecqueen22:

Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.

• MamaJwlz
    November 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hiiiiiii!!!!! I'm new!!! Glad to have found this group! I am a married mama to a 9 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old - I am also 28 weeks along with our 4th and final! We Live in very rural Georgia with acreage on a dirt road.....My husband, Jason and I are into farming, gardening, composting, etc....we're aiming eventually to homestead - it's our ultimate goal to be completely self sufficient! I hope to meet some other cool mamas who are into these things that are willing to share stories and experiences!

• cemcnair
    November 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    Welcome! I live in a similar area only in Arkansas :)
    What's your current layout like?

Quoting MamaJwlz:

Hiiiiiii!!!!! I'm new!!! Glad to have found this group! I am a married mama to a 9 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old - I am also 28 weeks along with our 4th and final! We Live in very rural Georgia with acreage on a dirt road.....My husband, Jason and I are into farming, gardening, composting, etc....we're aiming eventually to homestead - it's our ultimate goal to be completely self sufficient! I hope to meet some other cool mamas who are into these things that are willing to share stories and experiences!

• NeonBoho
    December 31, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Hi all! I am new to the group,  went chemical free and i am loving it! i rather not use my real name so you guys can just call me Blossom .

• cemcnair
    December 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Welcome :) I'm Courtney.
    How many kids do you have?

Quoting NeonBoho:

Hi all! I am new to the group,  went chemical free and i am loving it! i rather not use my real name so you guys can just call me Blossom .

• vmommy
    by vmommy
    January 3 at 1:47 PM
    Hi everyone! Trying to be more green, but taking baby steps :) I'mblessed with an amazing hubby & 2 kids- 6yr old boy & 11 mos old girl
  • cemcnair
    January 3 at 1:56 PM
    Baby steps is the best way to change :) welcome!

Quoting vmommy: Hi everyone! Trying to be more green, but taking baby steps :) I'mblessed with an amazing hubby & 2 kids- 6yr old boy & 11 mos old girl

Green Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN