Green Living

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to Green Living! Please introduce yourself!
August 11, 2011 at 1:27 PM

welcome Welcome to Green Living!  We're glad you're here.  :)

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question, or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group.

Now, click reply & introduce yourself!  :)

drinking Make yourself at home, relax & enjoy the group!

Replies

• Cafe AmyS
    November 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Welcome Jasmine!  What kind of work do you do?

Quoting aztecqueen22:

Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.

• MamaJwlz
    November 21, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Hiiiiiii!!!!! I'm new!!! Glad to have found this group! I am a married mama to a 9 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old - I am also 28 weeks along with our 4th and final! We Live in very rural Georgia with acreage on a dirt road.....My husband, Jason and I are into farming, gardening, composting, etc....we're aiming eventually to homestead - it's our ultimate goal to be completely self sufficient! I hope to meet some other cool mamas who are into these things that are willing to share stories and experiences!

• cemcnair
    November 21, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    Welcome! I live in a similar area only in Arkansas :)
    What's your current layout like?

Quoting MamaJwlz:

Hiiiiiii!!!!! I'm new!!! Glad to have found this group! I am a married mama to a 9 year old, a 2 year old and a 1 year old - I am also 28 weeks along with our 4th and final! We Live in very rural Georgia with acreage on a dirt road.....My husband, Jason and I are into farming, gardening, composting, etc....we're aiming eventually to homestead - it's our ultimate goal to be completely self sufficient! I hope to meet some other cool mamas who are into these things that are willing to share stories and experiences!

• NeonBoho
    December 31, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Hi all! I am new to the group,  went chemical free and i am loving it! i rather not use my real name so you guys can just call me Blossom .

• cemcnair
    December 31, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    Welcome :) I'm Courtney.
    How many kids do you have?

Quoting NeonBoho:

Hi all! I am new to the group,  went chemical free and i am loving it! i rather not use my real name so you guys can just call me Blossom .

• vmommy
    by vmommy
    January 3 at 1:47 PM
    Hi everyone! Trying to be more green, but taking baby steps :) I'mblessed with an amazing hubby & 2 kids- 6yr old boy & 11 mos old girl
  • cemcnair
    January 3 at 1:56 PM
    Baby steps is the best way to change :) welcome!

Quoting vmommy: Hi everyone! Trying to be more green, but taking baby steps :) I'mblessed with an amazing hubby & 2 kids- 6yr old boy & 11 mos old girl

Green Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts