Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My best friend is having an affair
by Anonymous
May 16 at 1:48 PM
My bff is having an affair, an emotional affair. She is investing so much of her time in this emotional affair with this man who lives several states away. She has only met him in person once and it was several years ago for a work thing and in an innocent way. They reconnected a year ago and now they are in love. They text and sext all day. Both are married with young kids and neither are planning on changing their marital status.

She is miserable with her husband and getting more so because she spends all of her time fantasizing about this other man. I see that it is also impacting the amount of time she spends with her children.

I am considering telling her husband. It would end our friendship I think, but he is a decent guy and deserves better. Her kids definitely deserve better. Wwyd?

Replies

• GLO682
    by GLO682
    May 16 at 1:49 PM
    isn't your loyalty to your "bff" ?
  • Lunarprancer
    May 16 at 1:50 PM

Mind my own business.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Tell him!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: My bff is having an affair, an emotional affair. She is investing so much of her time in this emotional affair with this man who lives several states away. She has only met him in person once and it was several years ago for a work thing and in an innocent way. They reconnected a year ago and now they are in love. They text and sext all day. Both are married with young kids and neither are planning on changing their marital status.

She is miserable with her husband and getting more so because she spends all of her time fantasizing about this other man. I see that it is also impacting the amount of time she spends with her children.

I am considering telling her husband. It would end our friendship I think, but he is a decent guy and deserves better. Her kids definitely deserve better. Wwyd?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

I wouldn't. I've told once and the messenger is always the asshole. 

• Mama2ETA
    I would tell her how I feel. I wouldn’t tell her husband because that’s not my place. I would be understanding and empathetic to her feelings but express your concerns and tell her how It is affecting her marriage and kids.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 16 at 1:51 PM
    She has made it my business by telling me all about it.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Mind my own business.

• pumpkinheart
    May 16 at 1:51 PM
    Stay out of it. You really want all that drama raining down on you?
  • Lunarprancer
    May 16 at 1:52 PM

I meant that I wouldn't take her business elsewhere.

Sounds like you've made up your mind though.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She has made it my business by telling me all about it.
    Quoting Lunarprancer:

Mind my own business.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    May 16 at 1:52 PM

I'd tell the husband, he has the right to know that his wife is a cheating POS. I'd be willing to bet if this was a GUY cheating nobody would think twice about telling the wife. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    May 16 at 1:53 PM
    Not really. I might have to end my friendship with her though anyways over it. It’s all I hear about 20 times a day. How much she loves this guy and can’t stand her husband.

Quoting pumpkinheart: Stay out of it. You really want all that drama raining down on you?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts