Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He wants to ruin my life
by Anonymous
April 24 at 1:25 PM
I got a job offer. I have to leave out of state for two weeks for training.
The job is offering training and daycare, this is a job come true for a woman who has young children and a gap in employment.
My ex told me if I left for two weeks he would file for full custody. He will try to get me for abandonment. He said he will let the kids know I was choosing a job over them. I already contacted a lawyer. I am in the clear. He knows this too.
Always overbearing, even after the divorce.

Replies

• Darlingone12
    ALZ
    April 24 at 1:26 PM
    If the lawyer says you’re good then I wouldn’t worry
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 24 at 1:27 PM
    Stop telling him your business.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 24 at 1:28 PM
    Tell him to "get real." It's just 2 weeks of job training.
  • redbottoms
    April 24 at 1:29 PM
    your Dh is nuts. Why did you marry and have kids with such a loser? Sounds like he wants you dependent on him and catering to him
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 24 at 1:30 PM
    You apparently cant read. It clearly states ex.

Quoting redbottoms: your Dh is nuts. Why did you marry and have kids with such a loser? Sounds like he wants you dependent on him and catering to him
  • OrangeBalloon

I think that she told him because she had to. If you plan on moving out of state for work, it is usually required that you tell the other parent. Especially if there is a CO and visitation. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Stop telling him your business.

• craazycuckoo

You have no worries then...

But if you have daycare available, then take your kids with you...unless I misread and thats what you're planning to do.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 24 at 1:31 PM

Do it.  My DH would do the same thing to me.  That's why I'm leaving him.  He loves the money I make but hates the concept of anything that my further my career.  For that and many other reasons, we are done.

• Vesta20
    by Vesta20
    April 24 at 1:32 PM
    If your lawyer says you're good, I wouldn't worry. Congratulations!
  • redbottoms
    April 24 at 1:32 PM
    you still had kids with him and married him. So why?

If your lawyer says you are covered then your ex can piss off.

just make sure you have childcare for your custody time. He technically does not have to watch the kids if its not his custody time depending on the child support order. Sometimes its up to the parents to be responsible for childcare on their custody time

Quoting Anonymous 4: You apparently cant read. It clearly states ex.

Quoting redbottoms: your Dh is nuts. Why did you marry and have kids with such a loser? Sounds like he wants you dependent on him and catering to him

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts