Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Could you date a smoker?
by Anonymous
April 20 at 10:10 AM

If you’re a non smoker.

I really like this new guy and he actually treats me right and makes me feel amazing and like I’ll be taken care of and his personality is great, but UGH he smokes. He doesn’t do it around me but sometimes he forgets to brush his teeth after smoking and I taste it on him. Not to mention, it’s so bad for you! It’s a huge turn off. Could you do it?

No offense to the smokers! I don’t judge smokers I just have a hard time dating them.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    April 20 at 10:11 AM
    Never
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    April 20 at 10:11 AM
    No. Too nasty for me.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    April 20 at 10:12 AM
    No. I'm a former smoker so I really don't judge but I'm so glad it's not in my life anymore. My dh tolerated it because his mom smoked and his brother still smokes but I know he was so thankful when I quit.

I wouldn't introduce that back into my life for any reason.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    April 20 at 10:15 AM

No my parents smoked my entire life and I could never handle a spouse who does the same.  It's gross and now I have chronic bronchitis from all the second hand smoke.  Not to mention that smoking is expensive and my mom ended up with lung cancer and had to have half of one her lungs removed and is constantly getting sick with pneumonia now.

• Pink.Sunshine
    April 20 at 10:16 AM
    No
  • MixedCooke
    April 20 at 10:17 AM
    I have but I did encourage them to quit
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    April 20 at 10:19 AM
    Yes. I am a non smoker and married a smoker. My husband quit smoking last fall but when he did smoke he never did it in the house. His parents were smokers too and he hated the way their house smelled.
  • Peaceful.chaos
    April 20 at 10:20 AM
    I used to smoke and somehow I never dated a smoker. I quit years ago and my DH was never a smoker, but if I was single, I don't think I would want to date a smoker. Part of the reason I started was because it seemed like everyone but me smoked and I hated the smell and found that it was bearable if I smoked while out and about.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    April 20 at 10:21 AM

My dh was a terrible smoker when we met. He quit years ago and now just vapes.

• 12345abcde54321
    April 20 at 10:22 AM
    My ex husband smoked and I hated it but it wasn't a deal breaker

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts