Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Were you one of those A-Holes in school?
by Anonymous
March 22 at 3:03 PM

I was teased constantly in school. I would love to find some of the assholes I remember who tortured me in middle school. I'd love to see what they're doing today, and tell them what hell they made my school life.

I wonder if they know what they did to me.

Were any of you that asshole who picked on others to make yourself feel better?

I'm 42 already btw, so I'm not fresh out of H.S., I still think about what it was like and how much I hated school because of them.

I understand why some kids end up shooting the school up. I really do! There were times I think I could have killed a select few of them given the opportunity. They went out of their way to make me feel like shit, and my guidance counselors did not take it seriously when I complained.

Replies

• Isaacsmom913
    March 22 at 3:05 PM
    No, I wasn’t popular either. I was the moody emotional one before it was “cool” I had a small group of friends and was happy with that. I’m 43 and have long ago left high school behind...
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 22 at 3:07 PM

No I wasn't .

However this group is filled with women just like you, they have taken a different approach than you have. They have become the asshole who picks on other members just to make themselves feel better.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 22 at 3:08 PM

I don't dwell on it. But I haven't forgotten.

Quoting Isaacsmom913: No, I wasn’t popular either. I was the moody emotional one before it was “cool” I had a small group of friends and was happy with that. I’m 43 and have long ago left high school behind...

• lexasmommy411
    March 22 at 3:08 PM
    I was bullied relentlessly by a group of girls because I was small and my family was poor. Hated school except for learning, I would hole up in the library. Never thought about mass murder but considered throat punching some bitches.
    Then in 7th grader I got tired of their shit and went overboard.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 22 at 3:11 PM
    The says what Facebook is for. I looked up my main bully. She doesn't seem to have much going for her. Mostly they all seem to be the same kind of people only weigh more.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 22 at 3:11 PM
    I kinda was. It wasn't hs though. I was in 5th grade when I did my worst stuff. I've tried to find the girl to apologize but it's been 19 years now (I tried to find her 10 years after the fact). She was a great kid, kind AND forgiving. She kept trying to be my friend even though most days, she went home in tears bc of my dumbass self.
  • Dzyre1115
    March 22 at 3:12 PM
    My most brutal high school bullies turned out to be some really amazing people....that’s the beauty of growing up!
  • FoxForceFive

No I was a floater and had friends in every group.

There was one girl in high school who was such a mean bitch who teased a lot of people. In college, I stayed the weekend at my friend's apartment at another college along with several high school friends. We saw the bitch girl and one friend who was really drunk walked up to her and told her how awful she was, did she realize what a horrible bitch she was, etc. The stunned look on her face was priceless.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    No. I was picked on in middle school because I was really fat. I would go home and find my hair cut up or have glue or whatever in it. They'd cut up my shirts. By high school I lost all the weight, and then was picked on for being too pale lol. Started wearing sweaters and long sleeve shirts every day which I still do.
  • fallenangel_353
    I wouldn’t say that I picked on people, Just that I could be an asshole to EVERYONE. I didn’t discriminate. I had friends from every social class, the stoners, the jocks, the nerds, etc... I sometimes took up for others being bullied, and sometimes I was being the dick, not by making fun of people though, just I’m a dickhead in nature.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts