Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How is it possible for a MAN to get raped by a woman?
by Anonymous
March 21 at 1:29 PM
No idea if this has been done before. When I say raped in this sense I mean by a woman. Let me be clear that I understand that people (especially children which makes me livid) can be molested. What I don’t quite get is how a fully grown man can be raped. Doesn’t a man have to be aroused and have an erection that would even allow sex to take place? I’m having this convo with someone else. Enlighten me.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 21 at 1:32 PM
    Because he didn't want to have sex and someone forced him to? Friction is friction, this is like saying that a woman who gets wet during a rape didn't mind.
    If someone is forced to have sex, that's rape. I'm really not sure how else to explain this...
  • PJMM
    by PJMM
    I'm not sure but I assume the man can be sodomized or forced to perform sex acts that don't involve an erection. Think oral. The woman can also inflict injury.
  • Rinascitalady
    Yes.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 21 at 1:33 PM
    getting aroused is a biological response. Just like when a man forces himself in a woman, she orgasms. She didn't want it, but biologically, our bodies are programmed to do that, men and women.
  • 3gr8tKids
    March 21 at 1:33 PM

No means no its not a gender issue and of course, he could be drugged and sodomized. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 21 at 1:34 PM
    Anally and also the body responds even though you might not want it. Some women have had an orgasm during a rape. Doesn't mean it isn't still rape
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 21 at 1:34 PM
    It's a physiological response. Many men can get erections just from touch. It does not mean they want it. It's similar to a woman who has an orgasm while being raped.
  • pikacat
    by pikacat
    March 21 at 1:35 PM

An erection does not necessarily mean they want to have sex. 

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    March 21 at 1:35 PM

Men don't necessarily have to be "into it" to get aroused
    a woman can force herself on a man

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    March 21 at 1:36 PM

Biology that's why.  Though I will say most men can easily fend off a woman.  Especially an unarmed woman.  Rape by a woman does not happen that often at all.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts