Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
She's f***ing dieing and they want to take me to court ...
by Anonymous
March 21 at 11:28 AM
Dd 16 started hospice a month ago . She's currently in a facility due because they can help keep up with her pain better and keep her more comfortable . At the beginning of the school year she wanted to continue to go to school as long as possible and I saw no problem with it she was up to it . Unfortunately things got worse for her and we disenrolled her . Today was a decent day until dh brought up the mail and I saw that the district sent me a letter saying she's truent and that I can be called to court over this . I get that a phone call is all that I need to make but damn it I don't have time to deal with this my DD is declining at a rate that is faster then I thought she ever would . She started refusing food last night said she's not hungry I know it will be soon , I just can't imagine that the school would still feel the need to send me this I turned in the paperwork ..idk I'm just at the edge .

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 21 at 11:29 AM
    Fuck them
  • mom-x-2
    by mom-x-2
    March 21 at 11:30 AM

I am very sorry.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    March 21 at 11:30 AM
    Fucking assholes.

I am so sorry.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 21 at 11:31 AM

I wouldn't even bother with the letter if you already turned in the paperwork. 

• SDmomma-3
    March 21 at 11:31 AM
    I am so very sorry.
  • krisnkids
    March 21 at 11:32 AM

So sorry, hugs.

Ignore it. Let the school look like an absoulte idiot to the system. 

• winedrinker2
    I’m so sorry . And I wouldn’t worry about that none sense !!!
  • notuseless
    Im sorry you are going thrugh this. No parent should have to deal with this.
  • redbottoms
    March 21 at 11:33 AM
    When you disenrolled her did you not give them the reason and handle all that then?I figured all the paperwork and such for that would have been handled then. Either way, just call them and tell them she is in hospice and they better not contact you again or you are suing for harassment

I am sorry for your DD's illness.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 21 at 11:33 AM

say youre 'homeschooling' her..

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts