Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I hate CPS
by Anonymous
March 21 at 8:31 AM
My husband and I are being investigated b6 CPS for medical neglect. What they don't understand is we are broke. We each work 60 hours a week and yet can't afford medical insurance and we make too much for any kind of help. Not even the low cost insurance offered through the state. So what exactly are we suppose to do

Replies

• MrsDavidB25
    March 21 at 8:32 AM

What is wrong with DS?

• dandynorm
    March 21 at 8:33 AM
    Tell them that. They can make available resources to you that otherwise might not have been.
  • Masterchefmom
    Figure out a way to get your child the medical treatment they need. If you can't figure that out you ARE negligent and shitty parents
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Quit your job & get state insurance.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    So they are just supposed to ignore that you aren’t providing necessary medical care for your child because you can’t afford it working 120 hours a week? Your child really doesn’t deserve to have no medical care, no matter the reason. Plenty of people working much less figure it out. CPS has every right to be concerned about the welfare of your child.
  • winedrinker2
    You are just being investigated bc you have no medical insurance ? Something else must be happening or is someone ( one of your kids very sick )
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 21 at 8:34 AM
    I can't really offer insight until I know the situation.
  • princessmara
    What do they consider medical neglect to be? Is your child sick or has an untreated injury?
  • Sassy762
    Who notified CPS?
  • redbottoms
    my bigger question is what is wrong with your children and what are you doing to treat them? I definitely understand the problem with making slightly too much for government help but still not having the funds. Been there done that. But you still have to treat your children even if that means going into debt or downsizing. You can't just not treat them. Now you do have a right to be choosy about say generic versus non generic meds or optional surgeries or in network versus out of network doctors etc. But you still cannot 100% not treat them

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts