Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I have a great life... but I have a secret.
by Anonymous
March 17 at 11:33 AM
I have an amazing SO. He’s generous, hard working, respectful, honest. We have a blended family that works with none of the usual kid jealousy drama.
He keeps us in a nice comfortable life. I don’t have to work.(But I do part time). We take little get aways every month. We have nice things. We just bought a beautiful home. He spoils me like crazy, treats me so good. He loves me like crazy. We have a pretty close to perfect life. Pretty enviable, so I hear.

My confession... it’s not enough for me. I’m happy but I want more. I love him but I want that crazy kind of love. Hes all about his relationship and his family. I don’t really fit the monogamous mold and have struggled to be faithful to anyone my whole life (something he has always known) On occasion I have strayed in the past. Discreet and short dalliances. It’s like a little itch I need to scratch and then its done and I’m back to my normal self. I have no guilt about it. That’s my big secret, I feel like I’m two people. Ones a great mom and spouse, and totally happy in that life. The other is an adulteress and I feel like I have no control with the devil comes knocking.

God that felt good to get out.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    March 17 at 11:36 AM
    He knows you're a ho? If not you need to let him go.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    You need to stay single. How would you feel if he cheated? Stay single until you can stay faithful.
  • Danesmommy1
    So your morals are shit and you're eventually going to ruin the lives of the people you love?

Yeah... You should work on that.
  • .getoverit.

So what makes you think your husband's not out doing the same thing? Do you really think your situation is fair to him? 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    March 17 at 11:37 AM
    I know the feeling.
  • lapcounter
    Okay.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I don’t want to be single.

If every once in a while he did what I did I wouldn’t care. I don’t believe in monogamy.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You need to stay single. How would you feel if he cheated? Stay single until you can stay faithful.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    March 17 at 11:38 AM
    Do everyone a favor and leave. They deserve better than you.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    March 17 at 11:39 AM
    What is your definition of a ho?

Quoting Anonymous 2: He knows you're a ho? If not you need to let him go.
  • jws120567
    March 17 at 11:40 AM

You need to stop this!  You will completely destroy your life, and that of your whole family, if you keep going and get caught!  Stop being so selfish, what's wrong with you???

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts