Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Can’t get over DHs past betrayal
by Anonymous
February 24 at 6:56 PM

On the night before our wedding he tried to sleep with someone else. He was flirt texting her on our honeymoon too. He had just turned 18 and I know we shouldn’t have married so young, but I was pregnant and I wouldn’t have married if I had known about it. It was almost two years ago and I can’t seem to get over it. He came clean almost a year after it happened and I still feel betrayed and duped into marriage. It affects our sex life and I turn him down a lot over it and sometimes I do it just to make him happy but lay there the whole time and wait for him to finish. I feel like he’s grown a lot since then and has apologized a lot and claims he wouldn’t do that anymore but I don’t know. I just don’t know how long til I can shake the betrayed feeling.

• corticosteroid
    February 24 at 6:59 PM

I think it’s time to cut your losses and dump the chump.

• Darlingone12
    Get counseling or a divorce
  • KendallsMommee
  • quinnsmom715
    February 24 at 7:00 PM

he took your choice away..thats why you cant get over it.its not like you knew and married him anyway-he tricked you..have you thought about counseling?

• MonarchMom22
    February 24 at 7:00 PM

Someimtes forgiveness is something we simply choose to do. Because the only choice is forgiving or living in endless anger.  

I am not saying what he did was OK, or that being 18 is an excuse.  Nothing he can do or say will change the past.  But for you, choosing to forgive would mean being able to move on and give the marriage a chance. Otherwise it will be doomed, and you will always be holding on to this hurt.

• Princess_s21
    February 24 at 7:01 PM
    If you can’t leave it in the past you need to leave. You could both have counseling as a last ditch effort.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 24 at 7:02 PM
    I would divorce him, I can’t get past cheating and I openly admit it.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    February 24 at 7:03 PM
    Personally I'd get a divorce. I can't get over cheating. Some people can, that's up to you to determine.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 24 at 7:03 PM

for you own health and happiness you should forgive him and move forward with your relationship. 

• WickedPissah
    February 24 at 7:07 PM
    Divorce him. You didn't want to be married to him and it sounds like he didn't want to be married either.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts