Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Hate
by Anonymous
Tuesday at 8:46 PM
I hate my husband he makes me irrationally angry. He does stupid fucking shit all the damn time. His mom is mentally ill and I think everyone attention was always on her so they (aunts, dad, adults) over looked he needed help. I'm at my wits end with this dumb ass man.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Tuesday at 8:47 PM
    I understand. If you have any way to, just get out now. Leave. Don't waste any more of your life.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Tuesday at 8:48 PM

Why stay married to someone that you HATE?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    Tuesday at 8:58 PM
    I have no way out. He threatens me with his families money and I couldn't be able to afford a compatible lawyer. His dad died in debt just because his family went after him for everything just because his dad left his pysco ass boundary stomping mother.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

• Anonymous 1
    Tuesday at 8:58 PM
    Like this bitch is so Ill she still has bottles from when my husband was a baby and tried to feed my youngest out of a 38 year old bottle.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Tuesday at 9:00 PM
    Work on building self-control. Strive to be a better person .
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Tuesday at 9:02 PM
    As long as it was washed and sterilized it wouldn't hurt any.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Like this bitch is so Ill she still has bottles from when my husband was a baby and tried to feed my youngest out of a 38 year old bottle.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Tuesday at 9:04 PM
    Your first two sentences = me

I think my husband’s Autistic. I can’t relate
  • Anonymous 1
    Tuesday at 9:04 PM
    I wasn't there according to people that were she took it straight out of a box in a closet.

That's why she's no longer allowed to go with DH to his mom's.

Quoting Anonymous 4: As long as it was washed and sterilized it wouldn't hurt any.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Like this bitch is so Ill she still has bottles from when my husband was a baby and tried to feed my youngest out of a 38 year old bottle.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    Tuesday at 9:05 PM
    Save as much as you can and get out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have no way out. He threatens me with his families money and I couldn't be able to afford a compatible lawyer. His dad died in debt just because his family went after him for everything just because his dad left his pysco ass boundary stomping mother.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

• mel4him
    by mel4him
    Tuesday at 9:07 PM

And you didn't know how he was BEFORE you married him?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts