Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Oh great, dh called my mom a b****.
by Anonymous
February 13 at 8:11 PM
I was cleaning my moms house before the gas man came to fix her heater. I was on the phone with dh and she walks in. Immediately she says "you didn't clean shit today, did you just sit on your ass?" She didn't even look around. I cleaned the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. I dusted, washed the windows, and even shampooed the carpet. I video chatted with dh a little while ago and showed him. Dh said "what a bitch" and she heard it. Now she's all pissed at me. Now there is tension between mom and dh. She didn't even apologized, never said thank you, nothing. I'm not helping that woman anymore.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 13 at 8:14 PM
    Do you live with her?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Your mom does sound like a bitch.
  • PJMM
    by PJMM
    If my mother talked to me like that she and I would be visiting her doctor for a mental check up. She can certainly be forward and cranky at times but that sort of talk would be out of character. If I help she's always appreciative. I don't blame your dh.. she was being bitchy.
  • quinnsmom715
    February 13 at 8:15 PM

why isnt the ungrateful bitch cleaning her own fucking house?

• Danesmommy1
    February 13 at 8:16 PM
    Why are you cleaning her house and why is so ungrateful and crazy?
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Why can't she clean her own shit?
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    Why isn't she able to clean her own home? I'm all about helping but when family is ungrateful and takes advantage then I get annoyed.
  • Kmakksmom
    February 13 at 8:17 PM
    Well, at least your husband has a reason to call your mom a bitch. My husband has been calling my mom a bitch for 20 years and she has never given him an actual reason to.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    February 13 at 8:18 PM

Do not help her anymore. When she has to clean her own place then maybe she will be thankful for you cleaning her place.

• Ginger0104
    February 13 at 8:18 PM
    Does she get mad when he says the sky is blue? The truth hurts.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts