Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I caught dh red handed!!! I'm thinking this is the final straw.
by Anonymous
January 21 at 9:20 PM
For the last few months I have struggled to keep the laundry up.It just seemed to grow and grow.I was feeling overwhelmed and asked dh to help.He said "I could help" then would laugh and walk away.Around this time he started taking his clothes off and just throwing them around the room.Same thing,I asked him to please put them in the hamper.He would just say " sure" and laugh.

Long story short,I started to suspect that clean clothes were being thrown back in with the dirty laundry.Sure enough,I caught dh taking clean clothes and throwing them in with the dirty.I asked why the hell he would be doing that.He told me that I'm lazy and need to be kept busy.He doesn't feel I do enough around the house.Although I do 90% percent of the household chores plus work 15-20 a week.He has become a real big ass the last few months.He has ptsd has for years,but he has never been mean or spiteful before.So I have no idea where this is coming from.I'm tired of dealing with him. :-(

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 21 at 9:23 PM
    I would have stopped doing his awhile ago
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    All of his black work clothes would “accidentally” be bleached.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4

I would leave. If my dh pulled that I would pack up the kids and leave to my parents. Honestly you don't deserve that kind of treatment no matter what the diagnosis he suffers.

• Lifeisajoy9
    Flare ups? Anniversary of his PTSD situation?
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 21 at 9:24 PM
    How mean! Wow! I’m sorry he did that to you! Does he see a counselor for his PTSD? I would insist he talk to someone about his odd behavior towards you. Hugs!
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    Rip his clothes....tell him the washer is ripping them up. Rip his underwear, everything...put little rips in it all and put his clothing away with out cleaning it.... Just take it out if the hamper and fold it again, put it away. Don't clean his stuff at all.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    Stop doing his laundry and tell him because of his childish BS he can now take care of his own shit, and if you find any of his clothes or belongings left out and not taken care of tbhey will disappear. My DH has PTSD and if he started pulling this kind of shit he would get it right back, and then I'd tell him if he continued his shit he will come home to no family.
  • Sassy762
    The clean clothes would mystetiously disappear
  • lucky2Beeme
    January 21 at 9:25 PM
    What an asshole he is !
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 21 at 9:25 PM
    That made me laugh.I may just have to do that.lol

Quoting Anonymous 6: Rip his clothes....tell him the washer is ripping them up. Rip his underwear, everything...put little rips in it all and put his clothing away with out cleaning it.... Just take it out if the hamper and fold it again, put it away. Don't clean his stuff at all.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts