Boyfriend wants me - I called him
by Anonymous
January 18 at 11:13 PM
But I’m aborting Wednesday.

It may break us up he’s upset.

I’m still doing it.

——————————-

Just an FYI

I’m not changing my mind ladies I’m also atheist so the whole your going to hell god is crying doesn’t do shit for me
——————————

Dr just called he got a cancellation for 4pm today I took the appt! Getting this over with sooner is great.

—————

Everything went well I can’t sleep. Tomorrow I’m telling my boyfriend that I got the abortion and that I’m breaking up with him. I’m sure that will go over just great, insert sarcasm here. Thank you to all those who stood by me. Sister drove me there and back, and is sleeping on the couch in case I need her.

————————

I called him. I told him we were over and he said the baby deserved to have a whole family not a broken one. I said there is no baby I had an abortion so there isn’t going to be one. He said you mean you are thinking about having an abortion. I said no I had one. He said why? I told the truth I would not be able to keep my job, the girls need me to have my job. He said we could have gotten food stamps, cash assistance, WIC, etc. I was like you are a total loser you won’t keep a job and your solution is not to get a job and stick with it but to get government assistance and that’s wrong. He called me a bitch, at that point, said the baby was better off dead than having me for a mom, that he thought I understood he’s an artist and he need inspiration not a job and said we are over and hung up.

So that went over great and I’m glad he’s gone.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 18 at 11:15 PM

Cool beans. Make sure you have a reliable ride home.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 18 at 11:17 PM
    So you're going to murder one of God's innocent ones..

Wow.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 18 at 11:18 PM
    Don't bleed to death.
  • dandynorm
    January 18 at 11:19 PM

It's a shame you two didn't discuss this possibility sooner. 

Either way, I hope you have a good support system. 

• bubbs0809
    You have to do what you feel is best
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    I just love how when there’s a post with a lot of replies, several troll posts are made about the exact. same. thing.
  • dandynorm
    January 18 at 11:20 PM

Murder is a legal term. Abortion isn't illegal, therefore cannot be murder. 

Using incorrect terms for shock value does nothing to further your cause. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: So you're going to murder one of God's innocent ones.. Wow.

• SaskMummy
    January 18 at 11:20 PM
    Make sure you get on birth control right after!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 18 at 11:22 PM
    Everyone thinks about abortions differently.

My terms are just fine thank you.

Quoting dandynorm:

Murder is a legal term. Abortion isn't illegal, therefore cannot be murder. 

Using incorrect terms for shock value does nothing to further your cause. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: So you're going to murder one of God's innocent ones..

Wow.

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 18 at 11:26 PM
    You're killing a baby, his baby. That is wrong any way you look at it. That's why sex outside of marriage is never a good idea.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts