Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I accidentally outed mil
by Anonymous
December 16, 2017 at 1:17 PM
My mother-in-law has never been my biggest fan. Is she made it clear that she did not like me but when she found out that I was pregnant and that I had gotten pregnant before we got married she got worse. It looks like I got pregnant about 6 weeks before we got married. To me this is not that big of a deal it's not like we got married just because I was pregnant. We had already been engaged and had the wedding date set for over a year.

A couple of months ago I was over their house and they had some paperwork out including their marriage license. It kind of shocked me because I always assumed they got married a year before they did in 84 but as it turns out they got married January 19th of 85. However my husband was born August 20th of 85. He was over 9 pounds when he was born so he was clearly a full-term baby. So obviously she got pregnant about 2 months before the wedding. It kind of just made me chuckle to myself at the fact that she's been so hypocritical about me getting pregnant.

Well and last week, we were clearing up from my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. My mother-in-law was cleaning the punch bowl from the champagne punch and said to me well at least this bride can drink since she's not pregnant. I said you are a fine one to talk always making these comments for years about me. I saw your marriage license, you didn't get married until 2 months after you got pregnant. She tried arguing with me and I said your wedding was January 19th and my husband was born August 20th. That means you are about 2 months plus at the wedding. Just that point my father-in-law had walked in carrying one of the tables to put back in his trunk. He heard it all. He asked her what I was talking about she kind of stammered and I said it's really not a big deal a lot of people have sex before they get married, I'm not judging, I just don't appreciate the fact that she's been so critical of me when she did the same thing. My father-in-law's face fell and he said we didn't have sex until our wedding night.

Obviously, I feel horrible for fil and my dh ( but my husband says he doesn't care he's in his 30s his dad is his dad). Fil has filed for divorce, my bil has told her she is not welcome at the wedding next week and dh refuses to talk to her. Somehow, she has gotten it into her head that this is all my fault!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 16, 2017 at 1:17 PM
    Bump
  • bluebunnybabe
    December 16, 2017 at 1:20 PM
    I find it hard to believe that FIL never was able to figure that out on his own.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My mother-in-law has never been my biggest fan. Is she made it clear that she did not like me but when she found out that I was pregnant and that I had gotten pregnant before we got married she got worse. It looks like I got pregnant about 6 weeks before we got married. To me this is not that big of a deal it's not like we got married just because I was pregnant. We had already been engaged and had the wedding date set for over a year.

A couple of months ago I was over their house and they had some paperwork out including their marriage license. It kind of shocked me because I always assumed they got married a year before they did in 84 but as it turns out they got married January 19th of 85. However my husband was born August 20th of 85. He was over 9 pounds when he was born so he was clearly a full-term baby. So obviously she got pregnant about 2 months before the wedding. It kind of just made me chuckle to myself at the fact that she's been so hypocritical about me getting pregnant.

Well and last week, we were clearing up from my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. My mother-in-law was cleaning the punch bowl from the champagne punch and said to me well at least this bride can drink since she's not pregnant. I said you are a fine one to talk always making these comments for years about me. I saw your marriage license, you didn't get married until 2 months after you got pregnant. She tried arguing with me and I said your wedding was January 19th and my husband was born August 20th. That means you are about 2 months plus at the wedding. Just that point my father-in-law had walked in carrying one of the tables to put back in his trunk. He heard it all. He asked her what I was talking about she kind of stammered and I said it's really not a big deal a lot of people have sex before they get married, I'm not judging, I just don't appreciate the fact that she's been so critical of me when she did the same thing. My father-in-law's face fell and he said we didn't have sex until our wedding night.

Obviously, I feel horrible for fil and my dh ( but my husband says he doesn't care he's in his 30s his dad is his dad). Fil has filed for divorce, my bil has told her she is not welcome at the wedding next week and dh refuses to talk to her. Somehow, she has gotten it into her head that this is all my fault!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Trolltastic
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Way to fuck up a bunch of lives. Good going, troll.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 16, 2017 at 1:22 PM
    Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

You stood up for yourself when you realized she was a hypocrite. If she hadn't have jusged you nothing would have ever been said.
  • 2babymomma
    December 16, 2017 at 1:22 PM
    Tgey should do a DNA test to be sure
  • Anonymous 1
    December 16, 2017 at 1:24 PM
    He's a very man's man and also a bit of a product of his time. women's issues he won't even listen to so he certainly not the kind of man who would have sat around calculating a due date or when her last period was.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I find it hard to believe that FIL never was able to figure that out on his own.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My mother-in-law has never been my biggest fan. Is she made it clear that she did not like me but when she found out that I was pregnant and that I had gotten pregnant before we got married she got worse. It looks like I got pregnant about 6 weeks before we got married. To me this is not that big of a deal it's not like we got married just because I was pregnant. We had already been engaged and had the wedding date set for over a year.

• Anonymous 1
    He's a very man's man and also a bit of a product of his time. women's issues he won't even listen to so he certainly not the kind of man who would have sat around calculating a due date or when her last period was.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I find it hard to believe that FIL never was able to figure that out on his own.

• Anonymous 1

• jws120567

So it's your fault that she got caught in a 30-year old lie?  Her fault for being an asshole to you for all these years!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts