Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He's not ready. Edit
by Anonymous
December 13, 2017 at 8:58 PM
I keep trying to tell everybody (dh, my mom, my family, and his family) that our baby isn't ready for food yet. He spits it out or just flat out refused to open his mouth. He's 7 months old and only has breast milk. He doesn't take anything from a bottle either. I don't get why they are trying to say he NEEDS baby food and dh always tries to feed it to him. HE DOESN'T WANT IT! I don't get why they can't understand that

Edit. They force him by opening his mouth and putting food in

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 13, 2017 at 9:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with them offering it to him.  He may change his mind one day.  He's your husband's son too, he gets to try things.

Calm down with the caps lock. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 13, 2017 at 9:00 PM
    With my 3rd people were like that too. He was 10.5 months old before he had any interest in food. He liked the boob and that was it. Unfortunately it never ended.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    December 13, 2017 at 9:04 PM
    They need to stop. It's annoying as hell. He doesn't want it. He won't even go to them because they keep trying to force food down his throat

Quoting Anonymous 2:

There is nothing wrong with them offering it to him.  He may change his mind one day.  He's your husband's son too, he gets to try things.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    This he is just as much your DH son as yours if he wants to try giving him food thats okay.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

No, they don't.  Your husband has ever right to try.  Get over it. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: They need to stop. It's annoying as hell. He doesn't want it. He won't even go to them because they keep trying to force food down his throat
    Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 1
    It's very annoying. He just doesn't want food

Quoting Anonymous 3: With my 3rd people were like that too. He was 10.5 months old before he had any interest in food. He liked the boob and that was it. Unfortunately it never ended.
  • Anonymous 1
    December 13, 2017 at 9:05 PM
    It's not ok to try and force food on him. It's wrong. I don't care what anyone says

Quoting Anonymous 4: This he is just as much your DH son as yours if he wants to try giving him food thats okay.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 1
    December 13, 2017 at 9:06 PM
    So it's ok to try and force a baby to eat but if this was a 4 yo, would you still think that's ok?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 1: They need to stop. It's annoying as hell. He doesn't want it. He won't even go to them because they keep trying to force food down his throat

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 13, 2017 at 9:06 PM
    I hate mothers like you that act like because they are mom they get all the say and to hell with what dad thinks.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's not ok to try and force food on him. It's wrong. I don't care what anyone says

Quoting Anonymous 4: This he is just as much your DH son as yours if he wants to try giving him food thats okay.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 13, 2017 at 9:07 PM

Forcing it would be them plugging his nose until he opens his mouth and shoving it in and doing it over and over again until the food is gone. I doubt that is happening so stop being dramatic.  My statement stands. Get over it.  You aren't the ruler of the baby because you birthed him.  

Quoting Anonymous 1: So it's ok to try and force a baby to eat but if this was a 4 yo, would you still think that's ok?
    Quoting Anonymous 2:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts