Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
He wants an abortion .. I don't .
by Anonymous
December 12, 2017 at 6:57 PM
So he kicked me and my our five year old son out he said if I go on welfare or take him for child support then he will file for full custody of our son and the mistake he calls the baby I'm pregnant with . Idk he knew I wasn't on bc , he knows what happens when you have unprotected sex . My mom is letting me stay here and my dad is getting my stuff . He's been texting me all day that I'm a loser , he can do better , and he will make sure that my life is hell and fight me on everything , the worst one was that he knew it was a mistake marrying me but did it any way . The only way we can come back to the house is if get an abortion . I want to have this baby , but I also love him and can't understand why he's treating me this way .

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 12, 2017 at 6:59 PM
    Keep the baby and take your kids and go somewhere safe. If he doesn’t want to be a father to this baby he can sign off the rights to both kids and never see any of you again. If you stay it will only get worse.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 12, 2017 at 7:02 PM
    Ha. Tell him “bye”
  • bluebunnybabe
    Why did you leave your home? Go file for child support & custody ASAP!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I'm just afraid that he will make good on his threat . I love my son idk if I could be without him , and my dh can be a vindictive asshole .

Quoting Anonymous 2: Keep the baby and take your kids and go somewhere safe. If he doesn’t want to be a father to this baby he can sign off the rights to both kids and never see any of you again. If you stay it will only get worse.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 12, 2017 at 7:03 PM
    You can’t just “sign off rights”. That’s not how it works.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Keep the baby and take your kids and go somewhere safe. If he doesn’t want to be a father to this baby he can sign off the rights to both kids and never see any of you again. If you stay it will only get worse.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    December 12, 2017 at 7:04 PM
    I hope he made those BS threats in text. Great to use against him if he tries to follow through on his threats. I doubt he will.

Weither you decide to keep the baby or not you should definitely get rid of that sorry excuse for a husband.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    If he dies take it to court. Let all of his Skelton’s come on out including the texts. It will not look good for him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm just afraid that he will make good on his threat . I love my son idk if I could be without him , and my dh can be a vindictive asshole .

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    He told me to get out and that I had two mins to gather my son or eles he was staying with him I was allowed to take my cell phone car keys and a trash bag full of DS stuff , he made me leave his comfort item and told my son you won't see daddy until mommy dose the right thing .

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Why did you leave your home? Go file for child support & custody ASAP!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 12, 2017 at 7:05 PM
    It pretty much is how it works.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You can’t just “sign off rights”. That’s not how it works.

• bluebunnybabe
    December 12, 2017 at 7:05 PM
    Not in most places.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It pretty much is how it works.
    Quoting Anonymous 4: You can�t just �sign off rights�. That�s not how it works.
    Quoting Anonymous 2: Keep the baby and take your kids and go somewhere safe. If he doesn�t want to be a father to this baby he can sign off the rights to both kids and never see any of you again. If you stay it will only get worse.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts