Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why do Y"all need so much money?
by Anonymous
December 12, 2017 at 1:35 PM
Why are big houses and fancy cars so important to you? I constantly see women around here bully and make fun of others because of their income.Don't you realize not everyone is materialistic? Dh and I live a very simple life,because that's how we like it. I'm sure that based on CM standards we would be considered poor here.

So my question to you is...Why is having expensive things important to you? Why judge others who feel differently then you?

Replies

• canna_perks
    December 12, 2017 at 1:36 PM
    It's not, you can't take it with you when you're gone.
    I prefer the simple life.
  • Dzyre1115
    December 12, 2017 at 1:37 PM
    I have a big house because I have a big family, we have moderate cars....
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    It's not. My home is 960 sq feet and my cars were bought used private party in cash.
    We couldn't survive on $15 an hour though. We struggle at $35 an hour at times. But I'm in California.
  • AngryBob
    It justifies the feeling I get when I put on all the bling that hangs around my neck. Don't be jelly cuz you live in the dirt.
  • illneverbeold
    December 12, 2017 at 1:38 PM
    We live a pretty frugal life. Nothing real fancy and we try to keep debt at a minimum.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I wonder the same thing. A lot of these women think that having children means you have to be millionaires so your kids can have everything handed to them.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    I don’t have a huge house but I love cars and money and all the things that can be bought with it. I love shopping. Idk, that’s just how I am, how I was raised. I can afford it though.

I don’t judge others for having different values.
  • boredhousewif83
    December 12, 2017 at 1:39 PM

I need a bigger house because I have 6 kids. I dont want to be piled on top of each other. But my house is big enough to have enough room without being too big. We also need a decent income because we have 6 kids. We have expensive things but they aren't important. I don't judge people because I have been at proverty level and I have been above it. I know how easy it is to go back.

• poietes
    by poietes
    December 12, 2017 at 1:39 PM
    I don’t care about materialistic things, however I want to be financially secure so we can retire and be comfortable and maybe travel a bit when we are older. I don’t want to be working into my old age.
  • MrsDavidB25
    December 12, 2017 at 1:40 PM

I don't think the comments on here are geared towards having a big home and fancy cars but more towards the dumpy, filthy homes that get posted in pics.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts