Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Tell me the BEST restaurant you’ve ever been to
by Anonymous
December 10, 2017 at 7:04 PM
What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?

Where was it?
Who were you with?
What did you have?

🦀🥓🥗🥑🦐🐠🥂🍮🍖🥩🍥🍋🥖🍻🍜

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    December 10, 2017 at 7:05 PM

I was awful happy with Emeril's restaurant in New Orleans.  awesome spinach and bacon salad, followed by a beatiful filet and finished with creme brulee, one of my faves.  I was actually at a work function, seated between my boss and the new president of the company. 

• peanutsmommy1
    December 10, 2017 at 7:06 PM
    This little dump in New Hampshire called The Spaghetti Shed. If the parking lot wasn't always full we never would have gone in
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    December 10, 2017 at 7:08 PM
    Probably a place called Southern Flats in Fairfax VA.
    Was visiting with my 2 sons.
    Had deviled eggs with bacon and candied pecans for an app, then filet and crab cakes. It was quite yummy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What’s the best restaurant you’ve ever been to?

Where was it?
    Who were you with?
    What did you have?

🦀🥓🥗🥑🦐🐠🥂🍮🍖🥩🍥🍋🥖🍻🍜

• corticosteroid

There was this place in Portland, Oregon, it was an Italian place, I can’t remember the name.  It was one of those places with a fixed menu, they had two seatings a night, about 20 tables in the whole restaurant.  It was amazing.  I went there a few times, by myself.

• Maara
    by Maara
    French laundry San Francisco and San berdino in Monterey.

Extended Family.

Amazing food but impossible prices, won't be going again, can't afford it.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    December 10, 2017 at 7:09 PM
    My favorite restaurant is Buckner’s in Jackson, GA. I eat there all the time. It’s fried chicken and southern food.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    I’ve often found that locally owned places, and smaller, dive, family owned, or hole in the wall establishments are better than the big fancy restaurants

Hands-down, the best sushi I’ve ever had, was a little place in Seattle that couldn’t of been more than 900 ft.². It was owned by a Japanese couple lived upstairs. All locally sourced, with a very small menu. It was delicious

Quoting peanutsmommy1: This little dump in New Hampshire called The Spaghetti Shed. If the parking lot wasn't always full we never would have gone in
  • BajenSwedeHeart
    Marchettis in Rhode Island. It's been to log to remember but I think it was linguini Alfredo.
  • TXVernacular
    Harry's Cancun. The Key Lime Pie was amazzzzing.
  • Maara
    by Maara
    Was it in the pearl district?

Quoting corticosteroid:

There was this place in Portland, Oregon, it was an Italian place, I can’t remember the name.  It was one of those places with a fixed menu, they had two seatings a night, about 20 tables in the whole restaurant.  It was amazing.  I went there a few times, by myself.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts