Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Change my entire life?
by Anonymous
November 25 at 12:15 AM
There really isn't any area of my life that I'm satisfied with. Physical health, emotional health, income, debt, budgeting, home care, marriage, friendships, etc.
I'm not doing well in any category.

So I want to change...everything. Which is impossible because I can't even change 1 thing and stick to it.

Have you ever made a gigantic change for the better in your life? What was it? How did you do it?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 25 at 12:18 AM
    I got pregnant. That changed every damn thing.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 25 at 12:22 AM

I was living in a shit neighborhood and decided to move me and 3 kids from the city to a small town. That's just one of the big changes I have made and you know what? I have found that you can move, change the scenery all you want, but the real change really does have to come from the inside.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    November 25 at 12:23 AM
    I’ve done it. Changed every single thing about my life. I chopped off and colored my hair, quit my job (got another job before I quit), made new friends, got a new hobby (hiking), lost a bunch of weight, and just decide the old me wasn’t who I wanted to be. My life has been on the uphill swing since I started doing it all.
  • Umi12
    by Umi12
    November 25 at 12:28 AM
    Perhaps start with number 1 which you stated first is physical health since that can impact some emotions. From there you might find motivation to find helping everything else. Or you might meet people that lead you to better things as well. You can do sooo much like running, hiking, dance etc.
  • Dardenella
    November 25 at 2:17 AM

pick one thing at a time

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    November 25 at 2:21 AM
    I think a good, sometimes drastic, haircut is such a big deal to women! I may be old fashioned but when my friends admit they are in a slump - I always suggest a trip to the salon.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I’ve done it. Changed every single thing about my life. I chopped off and colored my hair, quit my job (got another job before I quit), made new friends, got a new hobby (hiking), lost a bunch of weight, and just decide the old me wasn’t who I wanted to be. My life has been on the uphill swing since I started doing it all.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 25 at 2:29 AM
    I’ve made several big changes, some were not my doing.
    My life changed when I got laid off and we decided for me to not only be a sahm, but to also homeschool.
    Another big change was for me to go back to school so I can get in the field I’ve always wanted to.
    It will be another big change when I’m graduated and start working agin in a totally different field.
    Other things, like weight, I’m still working on.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    November 25 at 2:39 AM
    I'm in the midst of several big changes. It's so hard. Some days I want to throw in the towel. I'm exhausted and I feel like I'm spinning my wheels always looking for "one day" when it all pays off.
    But my credit is better, my debt is lower, I've lost 30lbs, I almost have my associate degree, and nothing at work has changed but that's waiting on my education. My house is just over half way complete in the remodel but I've been busy. All these changes have been 2 years in the making and I'm not done. All these changes have changed me too. A lot.
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    November 25 at 2:45 AM
    I cut out a few toxic people in my life years ago and I've felt better ever since.

Best wishes.
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    November 25 at 2:52 AM
    I had a shit ass life. So I packed my dd and I up and moved across the country and never looked back.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts