Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
littlesippycup
Woe Is Me
November 22 at 12:54 AM
Who else is miserable this holiday season? Doesn't matter how small the reason, why are you unhappy?

Replies

• UpsideDown
    November 22 at 12:57 AM
    Luckily, I’m not unhappy. I’m excited and thankful that I get to stay home this year.
  • Left.Right.Left
    November 22 at 12:59 AM
    I'm turning 38, waaaaahhhhh.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    November 22 at 12:59 AM
    It's okay this year so far.
  • JRP14
    by JRP14
    November 22 at 1:01 AM
    I'm sad because DH is deployed and it's just DS and I. :( Like, I knew it was going to happen and it's only nine months, but it still sucks.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 22 at 1:05 AM
    I turned 38 earlier this month. It's no different than 37. But ask me how I feel next year cause turning 29 was way more stressful than 30. The year leading up to the decade Birthday was more horrifying.

Quoting Left.Right.Left: I'm turning 38, waaaaahhhhh.
  • littlesippycup
    November 22 at 1:05 AM
    Knowing doesn't make it any less hard sometimes. Big hugs.

Quoting JRP14: I'm sad because DH is deployed and it's just DS and I. :( Like, I knew it was going to happen and it's only nine months, but it still sucks.
  • littlesippycup
    November 22 at 1:06 AM
    I'm turning 40 next year. I'm ok with it...right now...

• JRP14
    by JRP14
    November 22 at 1:07 AM
    Thank you. I agree with you.

I hope the rest of your year goes better. And if not, we're only 41 days away from a whole new year. :)

Quoting littlesippycup: Knowing doesn't make it any less hard sometimes. Big hugs.

Quoting JRP14: I'm sad because DH is deployed and it's just DS and I. :( Like, I knew it was going to happen and it's only nine months, but it still sucks.
  • Left.Right.Left
    November 22 at 1:09 AM
    I want to do something really fun when I turn 40...not sure what, yet.

Why are you bummed out?

Quoting littlesippycup: I'm turning 40 next year. I'm ok with it...right now...

• littlesippycup
    November 22 at 1:10 AM
    This year has been one of the hardest years of my life and all of its bullshit will probably carry over to next year BUT here's to 2019 lol

Quoting JRP14: Thank you. I agree with you.

I hope the rest of your year goes better. And if not, we're only 41 days away from a whole new year. :)

Quoting littlesippycup: Knowing doesn't make it any less hard sometimes. Big hugs.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts