Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Well I guess he has to pick between Christmas gifts
by Anonymous
November 21 at 9:16 PM
My 14 yr old son Christmas gifts. Most of his list is for his ps 4. One was a the ps4 vr.

Well tonight he was swinging his phone changer the end flew off and hit his tv.. now his tv won't work. I told him well you choose, do you want the ps4 vr or a new tv. Because I am not getting both. He is mad because I am making him give up a gift. Without the tv the vr and most of his gifts on his list are useless. The t.v. he just got in March. So if he want another he is going to have to give up his expensive gift and go a month without a tv and playing his game . I said sorry. It is consequences. Don't be swinging shit in your room.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 21 at 9:20 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 21 at 9:20 PM
    You didn't buy the extra protection plan?
  • Anonymous 1
    November 21 at 9:22 PM
    For a tv that cost $130 , no. Those plans are expensive not much less than the cost of the tv

Quoting Anonymous 2: You didn't buy the extra protection plan?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 21 at 9:25 PM

Black Friday is in three days, you can easily score a new TV for the cost of a game or two. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: For a tv that cost $130 , no. Those plans are expensive not much less than the cost of the tv

• Anonymous 1
    November 21 at 9:26 PM
    I'm busy on black Friday. I can't do black friday

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Black Friday is in three days, you can easily score a new TV for the cost of a game or two. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: For a tv that cost $130 , no. Those plans are expensive not much less than the cost of the tv

• sheramom4
    November 21 at 9:26 PM

So the TV would cost under $100 to replace and you had planned to spend upwards of $500. Plus you are taking away any of the surprise of getting gifts...so why bother to get him anything? Talk about a ridiculous consequence. Why not have him earn half the money for the television and then go about your holiday per usual? 

• mommy2boys03
    November 21 at 9:27 PM
    I would do the same. I constantly tell my 14 year old the same thing about spinning things. Maybe he will now learn.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Of course you can't. You can't even bother to log into a website to order one, can you?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm busy on black Friday. I can't do black friday
    Quoting Anonymous 3:

• Medic32
    by Medic32
    I would do the same. He is old enough to take care of his things appropriately.
  • Olioxenfree
    November 21 at 9:28 PM
    Why should she? He was irresponsible and broke it, why should she just run out and get him a new one?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts