Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Why is smoking weed bad?
by Anonymous
November 20 at 7:43 AM
Okay it's time for all those who swear smoking weed is bad to share why. I mean, you bash people who do, then go smoke a cigarette or go out for an alcoholic beverage that night with friends....

Replies

• Mama2ETA
    November 20 at 7:49 AM
    I'm 23 days sober from alcohol. I do smoke cigarettes. I don't want to even try weed because I have an addictive brain. My seratonin levels drop immediately and so I want more more more. The average person, I don't care.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Because it clouds your brain and messes with your senses.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I ate one of those little Hagen daas containers of chocolate chocolate chip ice cream yesterday by myself. I think that’s worse that having smoked some weed! 😂
    (Before anyone says I’m probably “obese” I’m 5’ 102 lbs!)
    Weed is bad in my opinion only if you let it take over your life, take away your motivation and keeps you from doing what you need to do. Which, in my past-i have been guilty of to some extent. Over all though? I think it’s no different then someone having a beer. Worse is when u sit in a bar and drink to oblivion and can’t even control your vehicle. I’ve never seen anyone smoke weed to that point. And if they do-they don’t want to go anywhere ANYWAY! They would rather curl up into a ball and have the best sleep EVEEEER! 😂 that’s just my opinion though.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Okay it's time for all those who swear smoking weed is bad to share why. I mean, you bash people who do, then go smoke a cigarette or go out for an alcoholic beverage that night with friends....
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 20 at 7:50 AM
    Drinking does too but it doesn't get as much backlash as smoking weed. Drinking is worse if you ask me.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Because it clouds your brain and messes with your senses.
  • redbottoms
    November 20 at 7:50 AM
    Its not bad. Its only bad because its illegal. I don't think you should smoke weed and drive. But nothing wrong with doing it in the privacy of your own home, not around kids (no second hand smoke) and then stay home and relax
  • krisnkids
    November 20 at 7:51 AM

I don't drink, I don't smoke nor do I do any drugs. Never have and never will.

Weed? My cousin came to stay with us when I was 14, he had smoked week for years. The "man" was slow. I'm talking special needs slow. But he was not special needs. Now, 30 years later, things have not changed.

From what I've seen, and I have not seen a lot, the occasional use of weed does not make a huge difference, just like alcohol. However using it more over extended periods of time does have a long term effect.

Why am I against it for daily recreational use? It slows down your reaction time, it alters your personality. And it is not consistent effects, what it does to one is not the same as it does to another.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 20 at 7:52 AM
    So being addicted to cigarettes is better? It also is the hand motion. Try switching to something like take a sip of water when you feel the urge to take a drag...... my wife replaced cigarettes with Monster energy drink for a few weeks and that helped. She quit. She smoked for 20 years and has an extremely addictive personality and has overcome drugs.

Quoting Mama2ETA: I'm 23 days sober from alcohol. I do smoke cigarettes. I don't want to even try weed because I have an addictive brain. My seratonin levels drop immediately and so I want more more more. The average person, I don't care.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Oh shit it does not!!! LOL

Quoting Anonymous 2: Because it clouds your brain and messes with your senses.
  • Southern_Song
    Jo
    I don't bash weed smokers. I know a few amazing soccer moms who love their stuff lol. It just makes me paranoid and weird. It should be legal everywhere imo though. With the same laws as alcohol. Like driving etc. I don't think it should be done around kids.
  • AnnieGoolaheey
    November 20 at 7:53 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with it unless it takes priority over more important things in life.  People drink a glass of wine or have a beer to relax, what's wrong with smoking a bowl?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts