Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Wtf i think my 18 yr old is pregnant update
by Anonymous
November 17 at 8:37 AM
Her depo ran out in Oct. I think oct 20th. I told her to make her an appt to get it but she never did. So I did. She has an appointment today. Well she woke up this morning throwing up. She said she told her boyfriend that she thought may be pregnant. I told her, that I told you to use condoms until you got your depo. Then i told her to not freak out. They will give you a pregnancy test before they give you the depo.

She said don't kick me out. I said look. You and him will have 9 months to figure something out. I won't kick you out today but you two will have to figure something out before it is born if you are pregnant because I am not taking care of any more babies. He is 23 yrs old. If she is. They will have to figure something out.

I told her She may not be pregnant, she could just have a bug. She hasn't even started her period from when she got off the depo..

I am sitting here thinking wtf if she is pregnant. Why didn't she listen to me. She isn't ready to be a mom.

I am going to work. So I will update when she lets me know what the doctor says.

Update

The text me yesterday and said the hospital got the results of her blood work back and she isn't pregnant. Thank God. Now I guess I need to make another appointment for her depo.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    November 17 at 8:38 AM
    Bummer
  • canna_perks
    November 17 at 8:39 AM
    Congratulations Grandma!
  • canna_perks
    November 17 at 8:40 AM
    On a side note, good luck to them figuring it out.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 17 at 8:40 AM
    Trust me this isn't congratulations worthy. She is ready to be a mom and I am to young to be a grandma

Quoting canna_perks: Congratulations Grandma!
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    November 17 at 8:41 AM
    When i went off depo, it took me over a year to get a period, which lasted 7 weeks. Very doubtful she's pregnant that fast. Depo is tough to get out of your system.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    Well that's interesting
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    It?

Smh...
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    November 17 at 8:42 AM
    She isn't too far along for an abortion.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    November 17 at 8:43 AM
    I know. I didn't get mine for 6 weeks and also a yr to get my body right my period was hit and miss for a yr. So I hope she isn't.

Quoting Anonymous 3: When i went off depo, it took me over a year to get a period, which lasted 7 weeks. Very doubtful she's pregnant that fast. Depo is tough to get out of your system.
  • canna_perks
    November 17 at 8:44 AM
    How old are you? I was 41

Quoting Anonymous 1: Trust me this isn't congratulations worthy. She is ready to be a mom and I am to young to be a grandma

Quoting canna_perks: Congratulations Grandma!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts