Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Starz6802
Polly pocket
Tuesday at 3:09 PM
I was too old for them when they came out in the 90s. But I remember seeing them and they came in these cute little cases that opened up to become a room.

They don’t make them like that anymore? I want to get it for DD but can’t find ones in a case

Replies

• vegaswife2011
    Tuesday at 3:10 PM
    My girls played with Polly Pocket and I hated her and all of her tiny pieces.
  • caydensmommy8
    Tuesday at 3:12 PM
    Try Amazon or ebay
  • Starz6802
    Tuesday at 3:13 PM
    I know! The tiny pieces! But DD is remarkably good about keeping her things together.

I don’t want the sets. I want the ones that come in the little compact cases. That’s what made them cool

Quoting vegaswife2011: My girls played with Polly Pocket and I hated her and all of her tiny pieces.
  • Ted1242
    by Ted1242
    Tuesday at 3:13 PM
    You have to look on Etsy or Amazon/EBay. I’ve also had this problem.
  • Starz6802
    Tuesday at 3:14 PM
    I did. They only have sets that are like every other play set. IMO what made they neat was the little case that opened into a play set. Now I can only find those “vintage” for like $100.

Why did they ruin a good thing?! Dang it

Quoting caydensmommy8: Try Amazon or ebay
  • left.drowning
    Tuesday at 3:15 PM
    I had 1 growing up. Love it!
  • Starz6802
    Tuesday at 3:16 PM
    Tried amazon and eBay. The ones in the compact case are all vintage.

Off to try Etsy

Quoting Ted1242: You have to look on Etsy or Amazon/EBay. I’ve also had this problem.
  • PinkButterfly66

My daughter loved tiny toys when she was younger.  She took a little wooden box to school filled with tiny plastic cats.  She started a trend.  Drove the teacher crazy and they got banned, lol.  

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    Try Ebay!
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    I found my old Polly pockets at my moms and my kids love them. I don't really like the new ones.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts