Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What will CPS do in this case.....?
by Anonymous
October 21 at 10:16 PM

Long long story short.........

What will happen if ......a "friend" calls CPS on mom whose husband is deployed, she has 3 kids and has let the house get very dirty, dirty diapers stacked up, dog feces on the carpet, dirty dishes, little fruit flies flying around the kitchen.  

The "friend" that called CPS told another friend of the mom..............and told her she called CPS about her on Friday morning. That friend (that she told) then went and told another friend, and they both went over to her house and spent 6 1/2 hours cleaning out the house for her from top to bottom.  Then they also got a friend who owns a cleaning business to come in an clean it more for 2 more hours, and they rent a storage space for this mom to get rid of all of the clutter.

So in a nutshell, the house is fully clean, but CPS was called on Friday....... when CPS shows up what will they do?

Will the friend who called CPS on her get in trouble for filing a false report?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 21 at 10:18 PM
    Did you try to help your friend clean before you called?
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    They'll investigate (look around) and close the case. No, she wont get in trouble.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    How should we know?

In any case, that was nice of the friends to clean her house. Hopefully she will be able to stay on top of it now.
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 21 at 10:19 PM
    No. Cps isn’t law enforcement and they should’ve done an anonymous tip anyway. The neglectful mom will get what’s coming to her one day. Those poor kids.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    October 21 at 10:19 PM
    Nothing unless you had proof. You should have said something to your friends and helped her before running to CPS, then called if it kept becoming an issue. She sounds depressed and needs help, not her kids taken.
  • quinnsmom715
    October 21 at 10:20 PM

its sad the friends care more than the so called mom..

• Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    October 21 at 10:20 PM
    Why weren't you the friend helping her, instead of the crappy person calling on her?
  • Anonymous 8
    by Anonymous 8
    October 21 at 10:23 PM
    The assholes who helped her clean up should be charged when the bitch actually loses her kids for being a lazy slob. Hopefully next time someone calls the police so no one has a chance to "rescue " that lazy bitch and those children can go to homes of decent human beings.
  • Anonymous 9
    by Anonymous 9
    The person who called will most likely not get in trouble. They will go see the house clean and leave. I know someone who lives in a pig sty. You literally want to puke if you go in her bathroom. She lives on the second floor so when cps goes they can not get in. They will leave a note saying they will return. She cleans up so when they show up it is clean. After they close the case she goes back to her old ways. Here is a idea of how bad it is. I was at her home in May I had drank a canned juice and it still had some I put some candy wrappers and a cigarette but in in. I left it on her counter. I went back in October and it was still on the counter. I dumped it in the sink it was disgusting and still had everything I had put in it. So it was the one I left.
  • xoch86
    by xoch86

They.l come and probably close the case. Nothing will be done to the person who called.

non of the friends are doing this mom any favors.. she's a pig, and once this time has passed, those children will continue to suffer..

what side are you on?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts