Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What's wrong with my head????????
by Anonymous
October 20 at 2:32 PM
I met a guy online, we had one date and prior to that talked a week.
I feel it in my heart and keep thinking he's the one. I dont know why i can't put my finger on it yet.
You can call me crazy or whatever, i know.
I will NOT be expressing these feelings to him so dont jump down my throat

Edit

To be very clear i said what i said in my title because i felt this way after seeing him once.
I do plan to continue getting to know him and such to see if my thoughts and feelings are right

Replies

• MissTuree
    October 20 at 2:33 PM
    Maybe you just feel a really strong connection. Many people will look back and say they knew their spouse was the one from the beginning.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 20 at 2:34 PM
    You're lonely and he's being nice. It's easy to mistake that combination for soul mate. Lol
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 20 at 2:34 PM

That's how I felt with my now DH. It's like buying a house. When you find the right one, you just know! 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 20 at 2:35 PM
    Sure and yea sure he is a genuine person. My feelings aren't mixed up.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're lonely and he's being nice. It's easy to mistake that combination for soul mate. Lol
  • Quakercaoimhe

I think everyone has felt like that at some point. Sometimes you're right, and sometimes you're terribly wrong. As long as you make rational decisions, you'll do fine. 

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    My parents got engaged after 2 weeks of dating. So I don't think it's THAT crazy. Sometimes you just know.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 20 at 2:37 PM
    Remember that when you're divorced and he won't pay cs. Lol Tell me that every woman who's a single mom became that way because she thought "what a lovely asshole he is, I'm going to have his child" Just saying. He might be the one but loneliness and niceness messes with a persons head/heart/vagina. Lol Wait, what happened to the baby daddy?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sure and yea sure he is a genuine person. My feelings aren't mixed up.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You're lonely and he's being nice. It's easy to mistake that combination for soul mate. Lol
  • Anonymous 1
    October 20 at 2:39 PM
    Jesus fuck. What's wrong with you?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Remember that when you're divorced and he won't pay cs. Lol Tell me that every woman who's a single mom became that way because she thought "what a lovely asshole he is, I'm going to have his child" Just saying. He might be the one but loneliness and niceness messes with a persons head/heart/vagina. Lol Wait, what happened to the baby daddy?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sure and yea sure he is a genuine person. My feelings aren't mixed up.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 20 at 2:41 PM
    Your title says "What's wrong with my head?" I'm just showing you one option. You asked.
    Quoting Anonymous 1: Jesus fuck. What's wrong with you?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Remember that when you're divorced and he won't pay cs. Lol Tell me that every woman who's a single mom became that way because she thought "what a lovely asshole he is, I'm going to have his child" Just saying. He might be the one but loneliness and niceness messes with a persons head/heart/vagina. Lol Wait, what happened to the baby daddy?

• Anonymous 1
    October 20 at 2:42 PM
    A very skewed option

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your title says "What's wrong with my head?" I'm just showing you one option. You asked.
    Quoting Anonymous 1: Jesus fuck. What's wrong with you?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts