Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
spear.mint
It IS the woman's fault sometimes.
October 17 at 10:48 PM

If you are sexually assaulted, obviously that's not your fault. Obviously the person who assaults you should be held accountable and you deserve justice.

If you willingly sleep with a man to advance your career, that's your fault, and that's not sexual assault, and you are not a victim.

And I fully believe that some of these women coming forward are guilty of this but now trying to play the victim card with the actual victims. And it's shameful as fuck.

Would men like Harvey Weinstein continue to try this shit if they weren't successful at least sometimes? No they wouldn't!

I have known many women who have used sex to get ahead in many aspects of life, some with shame and some without. Some would never admit it. I am sure there are many of you here. And you are just as much at fault as these predators! You're disgusting!

Replies

• quinnsmom715
    October 17 at 10:54 PM

the 'casting couch 'has been around since movies/whatever became popular.do you really think actresses make it because of simple talent.i bet at least 75% of actresses slept their way to the top.its not what you do but who you do.do you really think weinstein was the 1st or only?power corrupts..

• Olioxenfree
    October 17 at 10:56 PM

Unless you are a police officer who has investigated their claims and have found them to have been lying, you have no place calling them liars.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 17 at 10:58 PM
    I get what you’re saying but its not that simple. The casting couch was accepted, if not expected, in Hollywood for decades. Imagine if it was accepted in all sectors. The woman who sleeps with the hiring mamager gets the job. Everywhere. Don’t you see that as the victimization of women in general? Those of us who say no, remain underemployed or unemployed and thus have less money/power than the women willing to spead their legs. How is that not victimization? That is what happened to them - they were forced to choose between being sexually harassed and having a career or standing up for themselves only to have to find a different line of work.
  • spear.mint

I would say it's probably at least half of fame hungry women who lower themselves to this.

And no I don't believe that Harvey Weinstein was the first and only. I think it has been a problem forever and will continue to be one until a lot of people do a lot of changing.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

the 'casting couch 'has been around since movies/whatever became popular.do you really think actresses make it because of simple talent.i bet at least 75% of actresses slept their way to the top.its not what you do but who you do.do you really think weinstein was the 1st or only?power corrupts..

• spear.mint

False.

Quoting Olioxenfree:

Unless you are a police officer who has investigated their claims and have found them to have been lying, you have no place calling them liars.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 17 at 10:59 PM
    I've known women who have done this. It happens a lot, and not just in Hollywood.
  • Sassy762
    October 17 at 11:00 PM

Image result for abandon post gif

• spear.mint
    October 17 at 11:00 PM

Celebrity is not the only job or career available. Nobody needs to become a celebrity or entertainer in order to survive.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I get what you’re saying but its not that simple. The casting couch was accepted, if not expected, in Hollywood for decades. Imagine if it was accepted in all sectors. The woman who sleeps with the hiring mamager gets the job. Everywhere. Don’t you see that as the victimization of women in general? Those of us who say no, remain underemployed or unemployed and thus have less money:power than the women willing to spead their legs. How is tgat not victimization?

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    October 17 at 11:02 PM
    So its okay to be forced out of your profession of choice because you won’t fuck the producer?

Quoting spear.mint:

Celebrity is not the only job or career available. Nobody needs to become a celebrity or entertainer in order to survive.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I get what you�re saying but its not that simple. The casting couch was accepted, if not expected, in Hollywood for decades. Imagine if it was accepted in all sectors. The woman who sleeps with the hiring mamager gets the job. Everywhere. Don�t you see that as the victimization of women in general? Those of us who say no, remain underemployed or unemployed and thus have less money:power than the women willing to spead their legs. How is tgat not victimization?

• spear.mint
    October 17 at 11:02 PM

Same here. And most of the women who i've known are ones you would never expect.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I've known women who have done this. It happens a lot, and not just in Hollywood.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts