Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What’s the best birthday gift you ever received?
by Anonymous
October 17 at 12:05 AM
As stupid as it may seem it was a wind chime my husband bought me 7 years ago, I still have it too.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 17 at 12:19 AM
    A boob job :)
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    October 17 at 12:20 AM
    First edition copy of my favorite book.

I cried like a baby.
  • nellyoleson
    an awesome book of family photos
  • nellyoleson
    awesome. which book?

Quoting ColieO: First edition copy of my favorite book.

I cried like a baby.
  • ColieO
    by ColieO
    October 17 at 12:22 AM
    The Blue Castle

Quoting nellyoleson: awesome. which book?

I cried like a baby.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 17 at 12:27 AM

TMy nephew 🙂 He was born on my 20th birthday and I knew instantly that I loved him more than anything and would always put him first. I also knew that I would most likely be raising him some day. BM lost custody at 6 months, BF at 16 months and my parents took custody. I moved home when he was a little more then 2 yo and have been raising him with my parents since. I have a genetic disorder so I won't have my own kids but love him like my own. He is almost 16 now and an honours grade 11 student looking towards university.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 17 at 12:28 AM
    Aww congrats.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

TMy nephew 🙂 He was born on my 20th birthday and I knew instantly that I loved him more than anything and would always put him first. I also knew that I would most likely be raising him some day. BM lost custody at 6 months, BF at 16 months and my parents took custody. I moved home when he was a little more then 2 yo and have been raising him with my parents since. I have a genetic disorder so I won't have my own kids but love him like my own. He is almost 16 now and an honours grade 11 student looking towards university.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 17 at 12:29 AM
    By L.M. Montgomery? I love that book.

Quoting ColieO: The Blue Castle

Quoting nellyoleson: awesome. which book?

I cried like a baby.
  • mommy404204
    October 17 at 12:29 AM
    I love small kitchen appliances, a griddle that can be folded in half to cook sandwiches or flat for other things, a small personal blender that we use a couple times a week and my awesome air fryer.
  • handy0318
    October 17 at 12:31 AM

The total eclipse of the sun this past August. We had a number of family and friends over and had a big eclipse viewing/birthday party for me. 

It was so freaking awesome and I have to admit... it ranks right up there with my other "best" birthday gift which was when the then future Mr. Handy gave me an engagement ring. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts