Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I'm not into sex like you are. Update
by Anonymous
October 12 at 1:48 AM
Dh always tries to please me. I appreciate it, but I don't need pleased. I don't want to be pleased. I want to just lay here and cuddle. I'm not into sex that much anymore. Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes I just don't have the need/want to do it. Faking it for dh is hard because I just can't stand sex anymore. I just don't know.

Update. We did the deed yesterday. It actually turned out great except it hurt in one position. dh was very happy that I was happy. He thinks because I'm really tired at night, i don't get turned on or anything. Maybe being tired is hurting my sex drive and such?

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    October 12 at 1:55 AM
    I felt like that. And then I found a new partner. I don't feel like that. Sex is fun. But I didn't know that for a very long time.
  • CarlingRose
    October 12 at 1:57 AM
    Sex can be great and relaxing if you have the right partner. I've found the longer I go without it the less interested I am.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    October 12 at 1:58 AM
    I completely understand! But have come to realize I have to compromise. Because there's more than just myself in my marriage and i have to take into account how he feels.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    October 12 at 2:00 AM

Sex shouldn't hurt. Have you tried talking to your doctor? 

• Quakercaoimhe
    October 12 at 2:22 AM

That's normal and okay. You don't need to have PIV sex to be intimate. But if you're concerned you could talk to a doctor.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    October 12 at 3:12 AM
    I was like that when the kids were younger.
    The kids always touched me so when dh and I were alone I didn't want touched. I was touched out.
    Now that they are teens I have a higher sex drive.
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    October 12 at 4:37 AM
    I've never been a big fan of sex either. Thankfully, he realizes there's more to marriage than just sex and it's one of the least important things for us right now.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    October 12 at 9:40 AM
    I don't think a new partner will solve anything

Quoting Anonymous 2: I felt like that. And then I found a new partner. I don't feel like that. Sex is fun. But I didn't know that for a very long time.
  • Anonymous 1
    October 12 at 9:42 AM
    A new partner wouldn't solve anything

Quoting CarlingRose: Sex can be great and relaxing if you have the right partner. I've found the longer I go without it the less interested I am.
  • Anonymous 1
    October 12 at 9:43 AM
    The Dr won't do anything. With my first baby, I got cut. Ever since, sometimes sex hurts

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Sex shouldn't hurt. Have you tried talking to your doctor? 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts