Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Episkey
Is anyone offended by this?
by Episkey
September 24 at 8:18 PM

Mobile Photo

All this talk about disrespecting the flag, I wanted to see if anyone had an issue with this flag? I haven't seen any outrage over this, but you'd think physically changing the flag would be more offensive than quietly kneeling. This country is weird some times.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    September 24 at 8:22 PM
    I'm not offended. My mother is a cop.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    September 24 at 8:23 PM
    I am. It's a movement that rose up to support murderous cops. Fuck the police
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I couldn't name one thing that actually offends me so, no.
  • worwalkerlds
    I'm not offended by any of it. Do what you want, as long as it doesn't harm my family or my home it's not a threat to me.
  • Episkey
    by Episkey
    September 24 at 8:24 PM
    What is your opinion of athletes kneeling during the national anthem?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not offended. My mother is a cop.
  • OctoberReign
    September 24 at 8:26 PM
    I come from a long line of police officers. My baby brother is a police officer currently. If anyone is offended by this flag with the thin blue line, then I’d like to punch them in the face, and revoke their ability to dial 911 in an emergency.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    September 24 at 8:27 PM
    Hope you never have to call the cops. Also hope you never have a cop in your family.

Not all cops are murderers.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am. It's a movement that rose up to support murderous cops. Fuck the police
  • Crafty_Girl
    LOL...STFU

those killed by cops, deserve it 99% of the time.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am. It's a movement that rose up to support murderous cops. Fuck the police
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    Shit in one hand and hope in the other

Quoting Anonymous 4: Hope you never have to call the cops. Also hope you never have a cop in your family.

Not all cops are murderers.

• ChildOfTheLight
    September 24 at 8:28 PM
    Quoting Episkey: What is your opinion of athletes kneeling during the national anthem?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not offended. My mother is a cop.

I support it and I don't stand myself. I support BLM and I understand and respect what they are trying to do. I don't stand of religious reasons but I'm moved by their movement. I didn't mean to go anon on this. Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts