Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
momto2boys973
OMG! What the hell was that!?!?
September 19 at 2:34 PM
I just felt the most awful earthquake here in Mexico. I mean, you could actually hear the rumbling. It wasn't the worst, by numbers, but man it felt horrible. I'm still shaking 😳 What's beyond scary is that today is the anniversary of the '85 earthquake that pretty much flattened Mexico City.
WTH is going on in this world?
Sorry. I'm shaky..

Replies

• Libby22
    by Libby22
    September 19 at 2:42 PM
    Oh my! I hope everything is ok! That does sound scary.
  • angkorsaway
    September 19 at 2:43 PM

Awe, that is SO scary and I recall that 85 quake well. :( Hope you're okay. 

• Sassy762
    September 19 at 2:44 PM
    OMGGGGG
    Are you okay??????
  • CraziestTexan39
    September 19 at 2:44 PM
    Where are you at in Mexico? I'm glad you're okay. Are you at least out of a building in case of aftershocks?
  • ColleenF30
    September 19 at 2:45 PM

I hope all are okay!

• Trouser.Mouse
    September 19 at 2:46 PM
    That's so scary. I bet it was close to the surface.
  • krisnkids
    September 19 at 2:46 PM

And people ask me why I left California. I did the Northridge one. No thanks. Glad you are safe.

• momto2boys973
    September 19 at 2:47 PM
    I'm fine, thanks! It just scared the crap out of me because in the area I live in you can't really feel earthquakes that much so I thought of it was that strong here, it just have been bad! I'm getting reports of everything from 6.8 to 7.4. I called DH, everyone at work is fine, my sons' school just sent a message that everything is OK. We just haven't been able to reach my dad yet, but phone lines are pretty saturated at the moment.

Quoting angkorsaway:

Awe, that is SO scary and I recall that 85 quake well. :( Hope you're okay. 

• PJMM
    by PJMM
    I've been joking with ds17 that the end times are upon us, starting with the eclipse and Trump as the anti Christ. I just say it to annoy him. But lately with these damned natural disasters it's not so funny anymore. I'm sure that was scary. Hope you're okay.
  • Damn_Pixi

Urgh!!! So scary! Everyone ok?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts