Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
How old is your mattress? Help me buy a new one!
by Anonymous
August 22 at 1:33 AM

We bought our king-size mattress when I was pregnant . . . almost 20 years ago.

It's still pretty comfy but I realize we need to replace it but I have no idea where to even start!  Where'd you buy your mattress?  And when?  (And how much?)

out of bed

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 22 at 1:34 AM
    It's about a year old. We bought a helix mattress and absolutely love it. I think it was $800 maybe?
  • GKmoms18
    I actually got mine online. I got the Casper mattress. I like it! It's comfy and the kids, my partner and my cats like it too
  • GKmoms18
    Oh I got it about 6 months ago
  • MissTuree
    August 22 at 1:35 AM
    I always hear ads about this. It scares me with how cheap it is....

Quoting GKmoms18: I actually got mine online. I got the Casper mattress. I like it! It's comfy and the kids, my partner and my cats like it too
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 22 at 1:35 AM

I saw that type online when I started looking around.

It's overwhelming how many options there are now . .

Is it soft?  What's it like?

Quoting GKmoms18: I actually got mine online. I got the Casper mattress. I like it! It's comfy and the kids, my partner and my cats like it too

• GKmoms18
    August 22 at 1:36 AM
    It's worked well for me so far! I try to replace my beds every five years so I hope I'm still liking it after 5 years! My last was a tempurpedic

Quoting MissTuree: I always hear ads about this. It scares me with how cheap it is....

• MissTuree
    August 22 at 1:37 AM
    I've never bought myself a mattress. I had my one since high school. Then my mom ended up being allergic to her brand new cal king mattress so 'oh no!' I just HAD to take it off her hands. :) That was now 6 years ago.
  • Anonymous 1

Is that a brand or type of mattress?  Where'd you get it?

Quoting Anonymous 2: It's about a year old. We bought a helix mattress and absolutely love it. I think it was $800 maybe?

• GKmoms18
    I don't like soft soft beds but I like feeling supported like I'm
    Sleeping in a bed not on one, you know? It's comfortable and doesn't make me too hot which I love

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I saw that type online when I started looking around.

It's overwhelming how many options there are now . .

Is it soft?  What's it like?

• Anonymous 1
    August 22 at 1:38 AM

Lucky!

What a strange thing to be allergic to . . . does she have a lot of allergies?

Quoting MissTuree: I've never bought myself a mattress. I had my one since high school. Then my mom ended up being allergic to her brand new cal king mattress so 'oh no!' I just HAD to take it off her hands. :) That was now 6 years ago.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts