Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
You expect one backpack to be enough for your kids?
by Anonymous
August 21 at 12:13 PM
You don't give them the option of switching it up? That's so strange to me. My kids get 2-3 bags to switch up with during the school year

Why don't you do that?

Replies

• mistygish
    August 21 at 12:13 PM
    Because I don't want to
  • SAHMJC
    by SAHMJC
    August 21 at 12:14 PM
    I just sounds like a pain in the butt to have to keep switching their stuff out. They've always been happy with using the same one every day. They get a new one each year. I've never noticed any kid not using the same backpack everyday
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 21 at 12:14 PM

If the zipper breaks or it rips, sure. Otherwise you stick with what you get. DS chooses his backpack when it needs replacing. If he changes his mind he's SOL. He chose it, he wanted it and that's what he got. 

• Blackburn3
    August 21 at 12:15 PM
    My middle son has had the same backpack for 2 years now and using it again this year. Not because I won't buy him one he wants the same one.
  • engagedandproud
    What exactly is the point to that?
  • CrazyMommy87
    My kids get well made backpacks and use them for 2-3 years. If there is a need for a new one then they get a new one.
  • sheramom4

They don't need to switch it up. Mine have been fine with one backpack. 

• EponineVader
    Because they pick the one they want when school starts and if it happens to break or fall apart then they can get another, but they don't need to have two or three just because
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    My kids barely carry anything in their backpacks, they have no need to switch it up.
  • nellyoleson
    August 21 at 12:16 PM
    my mom thought I was foolish to buy a new one for the start of school

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts