Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Do you find this rude? Repeat calling
by Anonymous
August 20 at 8:17 AM
MIL will sometimes get fruit like bushels of apples and she will start non stop calling and texting DH saying "I have apples and want to stop by and give them to you" and will literally text and call every 2 minutes till he responds. She has done this more than once. DH does not stay tethered to his phone. He often ignores it because he is working or its in another room etc.

I think its rude. I think she should call or text ONCE and then leave it at that. If we don't respond then she can bring them by another time or not at all. But blowing up a phone is not okay. What if DH and I were in the middle of sex? Or he was in the shower (that happened one time she did this). Or had guests over? Its rude to go answer a phone call when you are doing any of those things. Hell what if he is in the middle of taking a huge shit?

I was always taught to call ONCE and then wait for a response barring emergency. Bringing by apples is not an emergency.

Replies

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 20 at 8:18 AM
    Oh stop.

She would probably like to see her son.
  • owl0210
    by owl0210
    August 20 at 8:20 AM
    Rude for sure.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 20 at 8:20 AM
    Its not a visit. He goes outside, gets the apples and then goes back inside. We don't allow drop in visits or last minute visits.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Oh stop.

• Geeez17
    by Geeez17
    August 20 at 8:22 AM
    Jas he said anything to her about her constant calling and texing? That is a bit much. Even is she is looking to see him.
  • Curlymom234
    August 20 at 8:23 AM
    Yeah that's rude and disrespectful. When someone blows up my phone line that, it better be an emergency.
  • Anonymous 1
    No, he won't say anything to her negative ever. I am like crossing my fingers one time when she does this we are in the middle of sex just so maybe then he will realize how ridiculous it is. I looked at this phone. She called at 5:10 pm then again at 5:12 pm and texted at 4:50 pm

Quoting Geeez17: Jas he said anything to her about her constant calling and texing? That is a bit much. Even is she is looking to see him.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    I think you're trying to find something wrong in a situation that doesn't involve you.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 20 at 8:24 AM
    You sound controlling. Don't allow drop in visits? You need notice to clean your place?

I hope your kids spouse shuts you out the way you shut out his Mother.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Its not a visit. He goes outside, gets the apples and then goes back inside. We don't allow drop in visits or last minute visits.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Oh stop.

• Anonymous 1
    August 20 at 8:25 AM
    If I am having to hear the phone going off that much-it involves me. That one time she did it when he was in the shower, I was listening to that phone go off every 2 seconds the entire time

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think you're trying to find something wrong in a situation that doesn't involve you.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 20 at 8:26 AM
    Where are your kids during your frequent day time romps? With their bio Dad or bio Mom?

Quoting Anonymous 1: No, he won't say anything to her negative ever. I am like crossing my fingers one time when she does this we are in the middle of sex just so maybe then he will realize how ridiculous it is. I looked at this phone. She called at 5:10 pm then again at 5:12 pm and texted at 4:50 pm

Quoting Geeez17: Jas he said anything to her about her constant calling and texing? That is a bit much. Even is she is looking to see him.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts