Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
DH rented a billboard to let the whole town know that SDs 40 year old boyfriend is dating a 16 year old
by Anonymous
August 19 at 2:35 PM

We found out that BM had a 40 year old room mate. At first DH though he was probably with BM. Turns out that him and SD were together at her moms house. BM thought there was no issue with it. She says "love is love" and SD16 is more than old enough to know what she wants. She says that her and DH had an age difference so he shouldnt judge. Their age difference is 5 years and she was 21 when they met. That isnt even close to 16 and 40. 

She allows them to share a room. There is nothing illegal about it so DH couldnt call the police. He did try to take it to court and even though the judge didnt like the situation there was nothing illegal about it and he was not going to take custody away from BM for it. 

Well DH told me he had a surprise for me. He took me on a drive and when I saw it I was surprised. He told me that he felt everyone should know about this guy. That if he couldnt do anything legally he could at least spread the word that this man was dating a 16 year old. 

It is just a picture of him and says "This 40 year old man is dating a 16 year old". He said legally there was nothing wrong with it. I feel it is pretty drastic but I know he wants everyone to know what this guy is really like. In the community he is well known and well liked. I bet most would not like him as much if they knew what he was really like. 

ETA: I know people will ask but I wont post pictures. I am pretty sure the billboard company is only in our town and people will know where we live then so I am not going to post anything. 

Replies

• LeftieX
    by LeftieX
    August 19 at 2:36 PM
    Pic or its a lie.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    August 19 at 2:36 PM
    Pic or it didn't happen.
  • Zengirl79
    August 19 at 2:37 PM

Post a pic of the billboard if this is true.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 19 at 2:37 PM

I know people will ask but I wont post pictures. I am pretty sure the billboard company is only in our town and people will know where we live then 

Quoting Zengirl79:

• corticosteroid
    August 19 at 2:38 PM

Yeah, no he didn't.

• HOT4TCHR
    Well done, him!!! I like his style 😁
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    All you have to do is cover the guys picture and the name of the billboard company.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I know people will ask but I wont post pictures. I am pretty sure the billboard company is only in our town and people will know where we live then 

Quoting Zengirl79:

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    It's a lie. He can't post a picture of someone legally

Quoting LeftieX: Pic or its a lie.
  • bleumonster
    August 19 at 2:39 PM
    Whoa lol. I know a guy who knows a guy who would break his kneecaps...

Just kidding lol.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    August 19 at 2:39 PM

Yeah I'm not going to risk it. I am sure many wont believe me because of not posting the picture and that is okay. I was mostly venting about the whole thing. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: All you have to do is cover the guys picture and the name of the billboard company.
    Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Zengirl79:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts